Now That's a Splinter -- Ouch!

Pretty graphic to post. Story may not jive but the pic seems to be real. The post cut off but left in place, the clothing cut off around it but left in place and the cyanotic tissue from the hip down on his left leg due to the femoral artery probably being compramised. Interesting.
smile.gif

Pretty graphic to post. Story may not jive but the pic seems to be real. The post cut off but left in place, the clothing cut off around it but left in place and the cyanotic tissue from the hip down on his left leg due to the femoral artery probably being compramised. Interesting.
smile.gif
Barf... huuurrl.. thanks for the.. barfff.. graphic.... puke... description.... power puke..

Alright everyone of you Busa boyzs..straighten your acts up and quit acting like little children, because if you dont Im going to put you in the corner and take your Busa aways. And Thrasher I take it your off the meds now huh...roflmao.....hold a sec.....yes mommy Im going to the potty before I go to bed....but mommy....waaaaa waaaaaa she took my busa away....does anyone have extra depends.........whhhooooooooooooohooooo
wow.gif

not the best pic in the world to post on here, bikes, babes(no offense VA) jokes,scenery and few other misc decent pics you know PG-33 but I don't want to see people mamed in a motorcycle crash since we ride The Mighty Busa, paranoia about crashing,causes scaredness causes tightness causes not thinking correctly causes you to do something stupid and crashing your bike and your naked pic on the internet I for one do not want to be in that category just my buck two ninety-eight cents worth

lurk.gif

Damn.. starting to twitch again....
Hey, what did I say?!  
laugh.gif

Can I have some popcorn?  
tounge.gif
Matter of fact. I have two tickets to a Charlie Daniels concert tonight... want to go?  
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Shoot, guess I missed out!  Ahh well, too country for me anyway, but I wouldn't have gone IF I LIVED IN CA!!!  
laugh.gif
you forget. I am in D.C. this week.

just finished listening to former NY Mayor Rudi Giuliani speak.

wow!!. I have never been one to go out of my way to hear ANYONE speak. but I think I am missing out.

This guy is awesome. some very good insight into leadership.

I guess he has a book out, which I am NOW going to have to get an read.

And besides, I knew you wouldn’t go, hence why I made the offer
smile.gif

I know you too well
wink.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

lurk.gif

Damn.. starting to twitch again....
Hey, what did I say?!  
laugh.gif

Can I have some popcorn?  
tounge.gif
Matter of fact. I have two tickets to a Charlie Daniels concert tonight... want to go?  
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Shoot, guess I missed out!  Ahh well, too country for me anyway, but I wouldn't have gone IF I LIVED IN CA!!!  
laugh.gif
you forget. I am in D.C. this week.

just finished listening to former NY Mayor Rudi Giuliani speak.

wow!!. I have never been one to go out of my way to hear ANYONE speak. but I think I am missing out.

This guy is awesome. some very good insight into leadership.

I guess he has a book out, which I am NOW going to have to get an read.

And besides, I knew you wouldn’t go, hence why I made the offer
smile.gif

I know you too well  
wink.gif
You dummy! You never replied to my email telling me WHEN you'd be here! I wrote you back then you dropped me like a hot potato!
laugh.gif

I figured I said something wrong...
smile.gif

Well, did you tell sageronin or any of the MD/WVA/VA guys that you were there?
rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

You dummy!  You never replied to my email telling me WHEN you'd be here!  I wrote you back then you dropped me like a hot potato!  
laugh.gif

I figured I said something wrong...
smile.gif

Well, did you tell sageronin or any of the MD/WVA/VA guys that you were there?  
rock.gif
No
sad.gif

I keep forgetting how close VA, WVA, NY and all the other places are to where I am at.

I especially keep forgetting how close VA is.

I am used to California, that when you mention another state, the closest one is about 6 hours.

And I figured since I was Busa-less I would be like the unwanted red headed step child
smile.gif

If I cant ride I am useless
smile.gif

I dont drink, I dont smoke and I am not much of a people person. So I am not a lot of fun to be around lol

smile.gif

smile.gif

cap doesn't run the site anymore... cache does
wink.gif
So cache is stearing the boat so he's the new Captain!
crazy.gif
I cache is stearing the boat I would worry, last time I saw his bike it was laying in a ditch

ehh humm , not funny
Last time I checked, my busa&me got 2nd place at VP Racing Fuels points championship race.... hmm... 4 days ago...
you win

Hey, in defense of the great cache (nice sucking up, 'eh?) it's just not cool to post up gory pics in any of these forums...a lot of us have children that see the board and they don't need to see that...posting up a link is cool, so I think cache is being more than fair here...
blush.gif
I agree!

cap doesn't run the site anymore... cache does
wink.gif
So cache is stearing the boat so he's the new Captain!  
crazy.gif
I cache is stearing the boat I would worry, last time I saw his bike it was laying in a ditch

ehh humm , not funny
Last time I checked, my busa&me got 2nd place at VP Racing Fuels points championship race.... hmm... 4 days ago...
Cache... you seem grumpy. Everything all right...?

Back