Now or Wait?

TORQN

Registered
Hello all! This is my first post. I am going to buy a busa. I have a dealership in my area that has a 05 LE or 05 red/black for $9700. Is this a deal worth letting it sit all winter, or should I just wait until spring and see what kind of deal I can get? (I had shoulder reconstruction and will not be able to ride until at least spring.)

This web site is incredible!

$9700 is about as good as anyone could ask! Go get it! There's a little riding weather left. Then you've got all winter to mod your new ride.
tounge.gif

I would probably wait. The deal might not get any better, but you will be better able to ride and she won't be sitting in the garage taking up space for 6 months. It will be more frustrating than seeing it sit there because the weather is bad. Just my $.02.

well with the new models hittin the showroom floors push for a better deal unless you like the 2006 colors better ya can always park it in the garage and get ya a comfy chair and admire it might help pass time
tounge.gif
welcome aboard also
cool.gif

$9700! Deal!

<!--EDIT|Lamb busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131164285 -->

Thanks guys. I have not seen the LE in person and am going to look at it tomorrow. I do like the 06 black and grey. I'll let ya know.

Wait. If you can't ride until spring anyway, then what's the point? If you shop a little in spring, you will be able to get a good deal on an 06. IMO, I would rather spend a little more for a newer one anyway. Especially if the 05 is just gonna sit while your shoulder heals. Just my .02

Hey guys sorry for not getting back sooner. I went and looked at the 05 LE. Really a sweet bike but just not my cup of tea. I did'nt like the way the frame was painted. I have decided to just wait until spring and see what kind of deal I can get. Thanks for all the comments though. I will keep you all posted!

Mark

Back