Not too happy with Schnitz Racing

rg34

Registered
I have now been screwed twice by Schnitz Racing. the first order I placed with them through a local shop added up to $2000. I ordered 2 air shifters and after all the backordered items were sent, I didn't have all my pieces. I called them and they told me they sent everything. Well, I know good and damn well that they didn't becuase I have an air shifter that won't work without the ram or ram bracket. I ended up giving up on that and ordering the piece form Muzzy myself. I think it sucks that I had to spend another $80 but really didn't have a choice.
I placed another order on Monday and once again they told me all but one item was in stock. I get the box today, and my sprockets, which is what I needed the most, were not sent. I'm sure they'll have some lame ass excuse about what happened. I just think for a company as big as they are, they should have a little better customer service. Without customers, they woudn't have ####. And needless to say, they just lost one. Beware if you ever buy anything form them that you actually need soon. Chances are, you won't get it in when you need it. Any suggestions on a company that actually cares about its customers and has a little friendlier customer service?

try logan at extreme suzuki he hooked me up.every body else i tried was too busy to give me any prices.logans number is 740-676-7669.

I have heard this before several customers were not happy
sad.gif
but thanks for the heads up

I had a similar experience with them. I ordered a Muzzy fan and never received it. So I called and that is when I was told that is was on back order. They didn't know when it was going to come in. I cancelled my order and went with someone else. I won't do business with them again.

Thanks StreetnTrack. I've already ordered from you through this forum. They 've already billed my credit card so now I'm waiting to see what they're going to do. If I cancel, they'll probably try charging me a restocking fee for something that they didn't even have in stock. Next time I need something, I'll let you know.

By the way, the Puig windscreens I got from you look great on the new bikes.

DSCN0062__Small_.jpg

Hey.... nice LE..... where in TX you from?

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137743984 -->

When I order from them,I ask them if its instock or not,they tell me the truth.Before I order,I always contact Ryan before hand and let him know I want to order and need good prices,LOL,he PM's me back and tells me that Amy is waiting for my call.I have no complaints with them as of yet,Shenoy had very good luck with them as well.
smile.gif

When I order from them,I ask them if its instock or not,they tell me the truth.Before I order,I always contact Ryan before hand and let him know I want to order and need good prices,LOL,he PM's me back and tells me that Amy is waiting for my call.I have no complaints with them as of yet,Shenoy had very good luck with them as well.
smile.gif
This has been a recurring theme for quite awhile on the board, and it looks like nothings changing. There's more than one place to get your stuff. Do a little bit of research...you can find great prices AND great service with a little looking
wink.gif

The air shift kito was missing parts when you received it. Your dealer (or whoever you ordered it through) may have opened the box and discarded the top foam packing.... We do not open any air shift kit from Muzzys.

The sprockets that you ordered were dropped shipped and should have arrived friday.(one day after our package got to you). The salesperson calms they told you that and made mention of it in the memo of the order.

Muzzys handles all clams of missing parts in any of there kits.

Hope this clears things up for the other members of the board.

The air shift kito was missing parts when you received it.  Your dealer (or whoever you ordered it through) may have opened the box and discarded the top foam packing....  We do not open any air shift kit from Muzzys.

The sprockets that you ordered were dropped shipped and should have arrived friday.(one day after our package got to you).  The salesperson calms they told you that and made mention of it in the memo of the order.

Muzzys handles all clams of missing parts in any of there kits.

Hope this clears things up for the other members of the board.
I did end up getting the sprocket the next day. Sorry for posting that but I wasn't told they were drop shipped when I ordered them.
As far as the air shifter. The first kit came with two separate shrink wrapped packages. With that kit, I received both. On the second kit, I only received one and the package with the actual ram shifter is the one I didn't get which makes the shifter unusable. I ordered the piece from Muzzy since I could get nowhere with you guys on the mistake.

Back