Schnitz Racing - Ive had it with them

cache

Banned
without going into details about the past problems with them,
most recently....

on 9/21 I ordered an extended chain guard from them online. Got a call from them saying they don't have any, and they are backordered.
I asked on 9/22 for them to credit my credit card. they said okay.

I still have not got my money back.

This makes 3 effed up orders in a row with them. I will NEVER order from Schnitz again, and I will let everybody know.

Word of mouth is a powerful thing especially to small business. It can make you or break you.

I would report them to you credit card company and have them handle it from their end.

Good to know... Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

This is really contrary to everything I've heard before,Shenoy never had any problems he spoke of.

Sorry to hear. Have only ordered a few items from the, but haven't had any problems.

They are a pain in the a$$ and they did the same thing with me.. I ordered parts and paid for them, they sent me the wrong parts and then when I called and sent the wrong parts back they had sent me, they told me my parts were on back order!!!. I was told they were in stock when I placed the order! I think they made the sale to me sent me the wrong parts to tie up my money so they would have more time to get the real parts that I ordered back in stock. The wrong parts were not even close to what I had ordered and only half the value of what I ordered. This way they would not loose my sale to some one else. It was a real pain for me because they told me they had the parts and would ship them right out.. On their word I pulled my Busa apart to get a jump on putting the parts in. I had a big ride to go on and now my bike was all torn down... It fried my nuts and they acted like it was no big deal.(wrong parts and not having what I needed in stock and my bike torn down)... I never made that ride with my friends out of state.. Schnitz Racing is a real sore spot for me... They have good parts but their service and their word sucks!

By the way they got the right amount of money for my order out of my bank account in a real hurry.... no mistake on their part there!

mad.gif
not good!

Sorry about that Cache, thanks for the heads up.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129513392 -->

See i've told you many times,You are so HARDHEADED,that's why you should buy from your local shop and you would have had your item.Next time try your local Tiger Racing Dealer.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129513860 -->

without going into details about the past problems with them,
most recently....

on 9/21 I ordered an extended chain guard from them online. Got a call from them saying they don't have any, and they are backordered.
I asked on 9/22 for them to credit my credit card. they said okay.

I still have not got my money back.

This makes 3 effed up orders in a row with them. I will NEVER order from Schnitz again, and I will let everybody know.
Good to know Cache, thanks... I steer wayyy clear of problem mail order shops. I do wanna say that Sean at Fly-N-Cycle is great to deal with. Prompt service and fixes any probs quick with no hassles what so ever. Very fair and up front guy
wink.gif

Back