Schnitz Racing

dmrowe

Registered
I want to relate a positive encounter with Schnitz Racing. I ordered a part on Friday afternoon PST, now Schnitz Racing in Indiana (2 pm CST), and asked them for a Saturday delivery (so I could finish my Brock's clutch mod). They pulled the part and got it out the door via UPS, Saturday morning UPS updated the tracking to show it was rescheduled for a Monday delivery (I was PO'd)! I sent an email to Dave Schnitz complaining about UPS and asking for some relief on the UPS charges. Now Schnitz is closed Saturday and Sunday so I did not expect a response until Monday. Dave Schintz took the time on his day off to respond to say that he would check into it first thing Monday. Well much to my chagrin the Man in Brown showed up on my doorstep at 10 AM Saturday part in hand (now I'm glad)! I emailed Dave to let him know that the part had showed up and he responded that he had already checked the tracking and saw the Monday delivery update also..so he took even more time out to check on the shipment. My compliments to Dave and his fine crew for getting my part out the door and then being so responsive when (I thought) I had a problem. Thank you Dave! :bowdown:

just ordered a couple things from them last night..and have ordered from them a few times before..even know I live in washington state and it might take a little longer then other places but, I would rather order from them because of the customer service :beerchug:

I am glad to hear that you had such a good experience with Schnitz. I ordered the kit to turn your hump into storage. Just waiting for it to show up.

I've always been more than satisfied with all my business dealings with Schnitz racing. They're on my very short list of preferred vendors. :beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Attachments

• 2009.bmp
    799.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I love schnitz. Ryan tuned my bike and i pester him form time to time with ?'s and he always takes the time to answer them and help me out

I give the guys at Schnitz a 10 out of 10, Rayan flashed my ECM..on the Busa
I have ordered Big Bore 685cc kits for my KLR , Even orderd the wrong Cam Chain adjuster, and they called and made the correction before shipping,,,
Top that one for good people to deal with....
Mike

Schnitz rocks. Nothing but top notch parts and service from them. I love how they all take the time too talk with the average guy just like they do the big name cats. They have gotten a good chunk of my mod money, and will be getting lots more.
Good people.:thumbsup:

Back