Can't get ahold of anyone at Schnitz Racing.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know why the folks at Schnitz Racing wont return my emails? I'm trying to locate some backorders that I need before the meet in OKC. Are any of the Schnitz ppl on the org?

Call us 800.837.9730

Got 12 people working the phones here.

Your email my be getting blocked for some reason???

Open 'till 6:00pm ET

Call us 800.837.9730

Got 12 people working the phones here.

Your email my be getting blocked for some reason???

Open 'till 6:00pm ET
and one of them Cobbed the Busa Hat and Bash Pin I dropped off for you..... ??

Damn I'm fast!

Posted a response on a public fourm within 3 minutes of asking where we are!!!

Don't know where your gifts went to?

Holy crap! thats the fastest anyone has answered one of my posts. I didnt even get to finish readin another thread. Thanks guys.

Just talked to someone over there and they said they had to call Vortex and find out whats going on.

Work harder?? then my pay per hour would go down b/c im working more hours. Im salary so I try and only work for about one to two hours a day. (8 hr day)the rest of the day is spent on the org and working on the bike. lol:thumbsup::moon:

Work harder?? then my pay per hour would go down b/c im working more hours. Im salary so I try and only work for about one to two hours a day. (8 hr day)the rest of the day is spent on the org and working on the bike. lol:thumbsup::moon:

I dont have any idea of what you are talking about. Wait, what time is it?

I've got 2 cents to throw in here. I have dealt with Schnitz Racing at least 25 times in the last two years - everything from internal engine parts to nitrous bottles to gear. EVERY SINGLE time they have been super fast and excellent to deal with. A couple of times what I ordered online was backordered and I'd get either a phone call or an email notification the day after (and sometimes the same day) telling me my options.

Top notch service, super fast shipping, and people that know what they are doing. Keep up the good work!!!!:bowdown:

I've got 2 cents to throw in here. I have dealt with Schnitz Racing at least 25 times in the last two years - everything from internal engine parts to nitrous bottles to gear. EVERY SINGLE time they have been super fast and excellent to deal with. A couple of times what I ordered online was backordered and I'd get either a phone call or an email notification the day after (and sometimes the same day) telling me my options.

Top notch service, super fast shipping, and people that know what they are doing. Keep up the good work!!!!:bowdown:

Thanks you Sir! We appreciate all comments good or bad. It helps us to work harder or continue with the way we handle things now.

Very fast shipping. I had my original order at my door in just a few days. Im just trying to find out where jone of my sprockets are so that I have it for the capt's meet in OKC at the end of the month.

Back