northeast busa riders

im in 007 also ,for sunday morning meet at zuk dealer in hartford .hey low what side of sate u on?welcome to ride up with us guys fromm ffld county if you would like?

im gonna call 007 tonite for sundays ride!
Hmmmm, 7:30pm and no call! Rob doesn't like me anymore.
bitch Bitch Bitch!!
biggrin.gif

Well with the new house(closed Thurs), I won't be out Sunday most likely, wife will kill. Saturday I am FREE, FREE, dammnit! So you wanna ride, be in Bishop's Corner. Gotta see what Te..Te..Timmmmmmmy! has got for skills. He sounds like my kinda rider.
tounge.gif

Hope you got the P.M's just bombard my cell in the morning with calls I will be up and about by 7 and on the road by 8.
I delete all messages so I only have your home saved on my cell Discreet 007

dam dave. i was counting on you for ride up sunday !!but new house and all i guess .i will check in here sat night to see what gives with sunday

Had a excellant day today with Shoda, Discreet and his brother.
Sorry you did not find us in time Busaguy we mounted up and rolled with at least 100 bikes to the stunt show.
Is the meeting still on for tommorrow in Hartford?

i was sort of counting on discret and his bro for ride up ,and riding around up there!since they look like a no go. and timmy is the only other guy. (maybe ninja?)fear looks to be out with clutch. i think im gonna sleep in.but will check here one more time to see if things come together.

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082247133 -->

Give a howler head up RT. 2 towards Norwich if you guys are not doing anything. I will meet you around there or?? 508-294-3533

Well, I don't know what is going on anymore, but I am going to spin in to Hartford anyways this morning.

Just got down for the weekend to pick my bike up and bring her home for the year.
I am doing some free riding tommorrow( Saturday)
And then a group ride Sunday to Louden, Nh for the first bike races of the season.
Shout up if anyone wants to go out and play.

Not many post from you guys since the stunt show ride.
Anyone making plans for any rides?
Oh and it was nice meeting everyone.

My computer is still down,heading back to Loudon for may 12th track day if anyone is interested.When my computer is back up i will post a couple picks of Aprils ride.

Back