northeast busa riders

busaguy

Registered
any interest in starting a northeast busa riders club .This is the time of year to collect interest ,ideas, organize and schedule.

Lets start with role call: need five to begin with .looking for 1 season commitment role in club. and club name suggestions

Don"t wait till you are ready to ride ,be a part of motorcycle riding year round.

Anyone thinking of a club directive?

A good opportunity to build something even better.

contact busaguy108@aol.com

And have a great holiday may your pipes roar and your lights shine bright
bluegrab.gif

I'm in. Think I can be found in this frozen wasteland of Northern Vermont.
We could call ourselves the New England Falcons or some variation of that.
I can be the Northern Clubhouse, Fully equipped garage with heat, tools and air.
And a pool room downstairs, with a bar of course.

Glad to hear it as we don"t want to be to exclusive (we must except all interested) for the best interest of the club . A big concern is liabilitiy we dont want to get sued cause some squid got over zealous and crashed so hear is it works we need to publish a liability statement with a signed release .
We can probably adopt 1 from a existing club. you must participate in three rides at which time your membership will be examined by the members .untill then you will be considered a pledge . At this time we will all be considered pledges myself included . As the purpose of the club is for the enjoyment of riding we must be fair to all and it must be run by the members. With no predudice period,( working on a mission statement )
we need some one to hold these releases(a club secretary)
and some one to research (riding rules)(sargent at arms)
some one to work on riding scheduels(chapter prez)
some one to research registering us as (legitimate club not for profit) vice prez some one to be the (club organizer).These five will be the intiates a title the will always hold for there contributions. after 1 season or 10 sworn members a vote will be held for these positions untill then first 5 will be acting (title) to keep fresh blood and ideas and to keep the club alive.As we go we can ask for contributions of time or effort of pledges which would go along way toward acceptance of membership in to the club.this would keep a influx of helpers
as well as oragnizers.thats it for now . ps duck consider your place chapter#1s northern most retreat(as such will be refered as NEST#1 congradulations for establishing the first
offical NEST thus earning #1 for your unselfeshish contribution
as i have followed you since the begining of the year hear thru laconia till now i know you earned the right to were the insignia 1+1 refering to the NEST#1 Initiate#1. I was thinking newengland birds of prey but to early for that need more ideas
changing your name on the board to1+1duck will confirm your acceptance stay in touch
bluegrab.gif

dont count me just yet b/c i dont have a license yet either:( sorry buty i can do some researching and writing ill get my license in about a year so when that happens you can expect me wanting to join:)

I dont work for the law ,still could use your help.
But please dont tell me ya never had mtc license:27:
I still would not turn anybody off from riding ,but you got to ride to be in this club. You could be a pledge forever if you so desire. WE LIVE TO RIDE
bowdown.gif

nah its ok it dont matter what # i am as long as i can be someday. sorry for the incovience i have never had my motorcycle license b/c im only 15 right now goin on 16 this october. but id be glad to help any way like type or thinking of ideas and stuff like that

Busaguy,
I like Birds of Prey, makes us sound both cool and a little tough.
Thanks for the designations of 1+1.
Let's get this snowball rolling so we are ready for springtime.

You have my interest. I will talk to the other 2 in my group. What is the purpose of the club?

Busaguy, you still owe me that ride from last summer I missed.

right back at ya 007: The purpose is to better organize rides ,establish waypoints for rest and relaxation ,by and for club members exclusively(of course guest are welcome  but only when with members as a sponsor. And of course prior notice to the nest facilitator or member so as not to overcrown so we wouldn"t have room for the members. AND Above all to pool our resources and contacts to better recognize and facilitate our need to RIDE! I"m confident with word of mouth ,and a little effort this could grow .
forgot to mention the benifits of sharing a common interest,the big benifit is everyone has got something to offer !
I would be interested in any Ideas you might have?
keep in touch (later)

I don't have any ideas off the top of my head. I will let you know that I am always too damn busy. I can't wait for my life to settle in here. I would love to a member.
tounge.gif

consider it done you to have been followed on the board ,you are intiate #3 welcome revue the previous post for first season outline( accept or decline) initiate must make some type of time or effort contribution in the first season
bluegrab.gif

can have #4 been waiting on response from 007 thought i"d hear from you also been looking for ninja eater

can have #4 been waiting on response from 007 thought i"d hear from you also been looking for ninja eater

I like to organize rides so I guess I will go for that spot. I will also host people at my house. It is small but I should be moving onto a bigger one next summer. Rob T lives close and we can spilt the burden. I see you don't want any prejudices, but I have one gripe: no other make or model of bike. It needs to be a Busa. Sure there are other great bikes out there, but this is a Busa club! Let me know if I am being to harsh. Rob T can vouch that it isn't all that fun to ring out the Busa and then wait for someone on a lesser bike. I would be open to letting others ride with us, but the members must own a Busa, but can ride their other steeds if they choose to do so on club rides.

ok I"m hearing ya your it Club organizer and #3 nest 3 thus (3+3) how bout we have special invitational ride couple times a year rest of the time busa exclusive ya know make em want one lol If
the group is in for entierly exclusive so be it. we are toying with the name new england birds of prey but still open WELCOME make sure you read previous post and mail responses to all members keep the members in the loop.only one more intiate spot and we begin i"ll wait for others to see if they want exclusive club ok

Back