Masonic Riders Chime IN!!!

my wife is in line to be High Priestess for the Lady Shriners. i am in too many things to join at this time in my life. when i do i will be the 4th generation to be a Mason. Shrine mounted patrol is in my retirement plan. :thumbs:

Cool man.. I am looking hard at the Shriners to make my entry into the order. Lots of common history that I feel warrants that avenue.

Well spotted Ali, they're only secret about their true agenda. All out in the open about their good works though.
I always wondered about that... I had a coworker.. well excoworker… that was into all kinds of conspiracies... it was some pretty crazy theories.

You must be bored Ali.....:confused:

1st you post a political thread and now your resurrecting a Mason/Shriner thread from 2013??

1st you post a political thread and now your resurrecting a Mason/Shriner thread from 2013??
I only got a single day off..... night off really.... workin 65 plus hours a week.... forced ot… plus I think the pepper spray that we all have to be sprayed with burnt my eyelids and eyeballs.... im still messed up.... its no joke that spray.... I thought it would be.

im not hard line conservative or democrat.... I vote for the man himself... I honestly wanted to take peoples temperature on the issue... now that people have calmed down... the only thing I can say is.... no need for extreme passion either way... this country was bought and sold years ago..... these figure head presidents are all in collusion.

Back