3-26 Ride Bothel Area

kilroy

Donating Member
Registered
Attn: washinton riders I am having a ride with my club and was inviting anyone to join us 3-26 at 9:00am just a nice 130 mile around the loop anyone interested email me kilroy201@hotmail.com

Hey Man, Welcome to the board. I know it's a little late, but apparantly I missed your arrival.

I have only been up here for a month or so but I've been loving it.

I cannot make any definite plans cause I dunno If I'll be working or moving or what. Bit if you have a place and time to meet, I'll see what I can do...

Rev

time will be 9:00 to 9:30 meeting place TBA rideing the north Loop HWY great ride thought I am out riding every weekend

Cool, do you post on any local boards as well?

Anyway, when things settle down and I have the whole house/work thing going again I'll be out there alot. Till then, I just cannot really say. I go out and ride when I get an urge and the opportunity.

Good to see more WA riders out here.

I post on www.thecyclepaths.com just easy way to find local guys to ride I am on it alot because I am the one posting the rides, so if ever want to do a quick ride just post on there and I am always up to it.

Would love to if I wasn't going to be somewhere in the middle of the USA in a fire engine on that day!
smile.gif

Don't know if I can do it but I will let you know . welcome to the board.

Back