Riding Sunday Feb 21st Raleigh NC

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Big PMS sickness (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome), weather says it will be 55F Sunday, and if so I will be riding.

Planning a 130 mile loop country roads, starting with breakfast at 9:00AM 8111 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC 27613 (Brigs Great Beginnings Restaurant, they say it's the best) and will end at Sweet Tomatoes, 2310 Walnut St., Cary meeting wifey for lunch around 1:00PM.

Map is below, anyone want to join PM me. New to NC, found some of this from a bike site and the rest Google maps. Anyone been this way before?

NC Raleigh/Durham motorcycle loop - Google Maps

I would love to go, but -
A: I will be enroute to vegas
B: I don't have a bike
C: Raliegh is a long way away

MCM

Willem,

I'd definitely be in on this ride if I was home :down:
I look forward to riding w/ you when I get back next month.

Enjoy breakfast at Briggs...it's as good as they say. Trust me :thumbsup:
Have a fun & safe trip. Maybe you'll pick up another member or two.

i live out by the lake. if i have my bike together by then i can meet at the gas station by the lake off 64.

Cool, let me know by Friday and we can pick you up on the way. Weather says 36F/54F (Low/High) for Sunday in Pinehurst, where I am.

Hey I'm in, I'll see ya at 9:00am Briggs. looking forward to meeting you and have a western Omelet breakfast.

Post in the SouthEast Forum next time.

We have a group that rides every Sunday and meet and Sheetz on Capital Blvd. More info in the south East forum.

Great, looks like weather is holding up, 43/57 now for Sunday.
Five riding, so far.:beerchug:

Loomis, thx, I posted a linky in the SouthEast forum. Have you ridden the 42 before? Looks like the twisties are kinda sweeping, with a few good ones?

I will plan on going. I probaly can get 1 more to come with me.

Hey I'm in, I'll see ya at 9:00am Briggs. looking forward to meeting you and have a western Omelet breakfast.

Post in the SouthEast Forum next time.

We have a group that rides every Sunday and meet and Sheetz on Capital Blvd. More info in the south East forum.

Great, looks like weather is holding up, 43/57 now for Sunday.
Five riding, so far.:beerchug:

Loomis, thx, I posted a linky in the SouthEast forum. Have you ridden the 42 before? Looks like the twisties are kinda sweeping, with a few good ones?

Enjoy boys! Weather looks good for you y'all, but go easy out there! Still not warm enough yet to get your tire temps up to where they need to be.

My return is now set for March 15th/16th. I look forward to riding w/ those of you that I have not met yet.

Enjoy boys! Weather looks good for you y'all, but go easy out there! Still not warm enough yet to get your tire temps up to where they need to be.

My return is now set for March 15th/16th. I look forward to riding w/ those of you that I have not met yet.

Thx and enjoy Thailand. My previous company World Head Quarters was there, so I use to travel often. Spicey food and polite people.

I have the cold ride gear so I'm good to go. Im meeting my normal group at Sheetz at 8:30 from there we a heading to Briggs, Not sure how many right now it's myself and one more person possible 3 total.

I think this is going to be a touch to soon and far away for me. I will deft be up doing some mountain loops with some folks a bit later in the year! :beerchug:

Woohoo, 64F on Sunday.:beerchug:

So far definite:

Jellyrug
Dallaster88
Loomis + 2 riders
JoshS + 1 rider
Whitele ??
Rockadaous??

Could be 9 so far.
Anyone else here has a GPS? I can lead, or sweep if there is a second GPS.

Hope you guys have a safe and enjoyable ride. If my bike wasn't torn down right now I'd join you.

Man I always miss it. I will be in NC about 45 miles NE of the Raleigh/Durham area the 15-19 of Apr. I'll be out in the country.

Back