Georgia riders

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Any BUSA riders in South East Georgia or South West AL, Metro Atlanta? Looking for peeps to ride with, maybe begin a club. I am in Columbus, GA and feel all alone, lots of other sport bikes but few Kings of Speed here
1zhelp.gif

In Savannah......well, I'll be back in a month or so. I'll see you when I get back. There are a lot of big bikes in my area, but not a lot of Busas. I spend most of my free time riding, so I'll have to head up that way. Have fun with the nice GA weather:)

Thanks for the reply, Bro. Ride hard but ride safe.
cool.gif

I live about 30 min north of atl in acworth and just got a busa and don't have anyone to ride with period yet

We are practically neighbors.  Stationed here at Benning, live in Phenix City.  I ride a 05 Busa, partners ride GSXR1000, and a CBR600F4.  We ride as often as possible and try and get out and go all across Georgia and Alabama when we get the chance.  If interested in riding with us PM me or shoot me an e-mail and we can hook up and go riding.  Currently looking at trying to make the trip to "Ride the Dragon" or we are going to take a road trip to Key West.

I will be in Dalton GA this summer visiting relatives. I can set up a ride for us in the NW GA sector if you want. Don't know the date yet, but I will let you all know soon. I help set up the rides here in the VA/WV/DC/MD area.

Just tell me what parts of GA to avoid. We don't want to end up in the 2006 version of "Deliverance."

AAAssjani.gif

What's life like in the Atlanta area these days. I'm considering moving there in the next few months. What area would be best for a good family, with a few animals...I mean kids?

Thanks

there is several of us ga riders stuck here in iraq right now. most of us are in the same unit and have the Redline Ryders Racing club in savannah and a chapter opening in Atlanta as soon as we get back. I'm on a busa, my partners ride a zx11, a busa, zx12 and a ton of 600s and 1000s. We will be home sometime in may and will be putting together some track days and events if any of you are interested. I try to get on here everyday, so if you want more info let me know. B

Back