Lake Okeechobee Ride

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
OK lets throw this out there... Sun the 22

Going to do a counter clockwise ride maybe 2 depending if any ride down from the North or Central part of FL around Lake Okeechobee.

I will be in South Bay at 9:30 am to start the ride, if there are any other Busa's in the South we can head up there together. Riders from the West Coast/ Ft Myers area can link with us there. Let me know what time you can be there.

West Palm peeps can cut straight across to South Bay. Any takers we can set up meet up points an times and exchange cells as we find out where riders are coming from.

well fellers?..i hate to do this and feel like a real azz but..i gotta bail...had a rough week between get'in my daughters stuff/shopping and ready to start the new school year monday..worked 55 hours this week...and still hittin NA meetings every night...matter fact?..i just got home from work 1/2 hr ago and was like "Oh Shid! I better check on the ride thread!"..as i havent even had any home PC time the past few days...in short?..Oren aint up to snuff and my 52 year old azz is tuckered out and?..if i dont get at least 1 days rest tomorrow i'll be a wreck ALL next week..so?..my most profuse apologies and i hope ya'll still get together and have a great ride tomorrow but i just aint got it in me..spirit wants to go like he11 but my azz is refusing ta budge. :banghead:

Hopa ya'll forgive me and maybe next run Oren and myself will be in better shape..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Looks like it's just you and me Lee so How about 10 am in South Bay SE corner gas station of US 27 an West Palm Beach RD/aka Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd..

How about an exact address with zip code of the meet spot . If I can make it I'll plug it into my phone/gps and be there ?
Place sounds familiar but I'm not sure where that is ?

Great ride today guys . Jinx you kissed a goodun as well as a great BBQ sammich somewhere ? Not really sure where we were when we stopped as I was following them ? But it was truly a 'fat daddy' as desrcibed .

I'll post the video of riding in the rain later so all can see Blanca was actually outside in the rain :banghead: :)
You hear that Sleepless :poke: ?
Yes I actually rode her in the rain .
Only thing is as Florida rain is not muddy I think she came out cleaner :)

Great ride today guys . Jinx you kissed a goodun as well as a great BBQ sammich somewhere ? Not really sure where we were when we stopped as I was following them ? But it was truly a 'fat daddy' as desrcibed .

I'll post the video of riding in the rain later so all can see Blanca was actually outside in the rain :banghead: :)
You hear that Sleepless :poke: ?
Yes I actually rode her in the rain .
Only thing is as Florida rain is not muddy I think she came out cleaner :)

Um that would be missed a good one .
Durn iPhone :banghead:

I am already scheming another one for next month, only this time maybe we can hit the west coast for lunch, and :poke: our fellow Busa brothers an sisters by the gulf:laugh:

Didn't really plan anything ahead of time today but riding, I forget sometimes that people like an need to eat. :laugh:

Back