To anyone interested... Meet and greet. Ride.

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Talking about doing this Maybe the weekend of the 20th. Meet up mid morning and ride to north of Lake Okeechobee with some roads in mind then head back south for a BBQ, maybe at my house if someone is more central to everyone. I can't do it much earlier since I'm not positive when I'll be back home with the bike..

Sorry people, I was very vague on my original post.

Location is Palm Beach, FL and the weekend of Nov. 20th.

I will make plans for this, it will be nice and cool and should be GREAT Florida weather for riding and a BBQ. I can smell good times ahead. :laugh:

I've already got 3 other Busa's and 5 other bikes showing plus other people to do the cooking while we ride.. :laugh:

I posted so far in advance so no one can say too little notice...

Last edited:
Saiid, will Blanca be ready for duty by November? :poke:

Parts are being delivered this week . She'll be back to new again very soon but not soon enough as I need a 4th gear fix now dangit ! :)

I'm working during the day now but it should be enough notice to where I'll be able to make it .

BusaCaptain sorry I haven't called you . Been so busy I just plumb forgot ! This thread just reminded me . I'll give ya a call tomorrow or soon .

Ok, This is to bump this along. Ride is on Saturday Nov. 20th, Will start around 10am from my house on Northlake Blvd in North Palm Beach, FL and ride north above Lake O. Anyone coming from the north that doesn't want to head down and back north we can meet them up north of the lake. BBQ is after the ride around 2-3 and there are stores withing 5 miles of my house if you end up rideing all day with us to grap beer, food or whatever. I can get you to the store. There is going to be a lot of people from the area so it should be a good turnout. :beerchug:

Looking forward to it, I just hope I'm able to make it...our busy season has officially started. We'll see... :angel:

Yes I'm in .
PM me your address and I'll be there :beerchug:

Busa1166 , OHolyP are y'all in ?
I'll wait for you and we can head up together ?

Yes, it is Northlake Blvd west to Coconut.. Which is about 9 miles from 95.. I'll Pm you the address..

I have to fly in the morning on the 20th. I should be done by 10~10:30a.

What are the time frames we're dealing with here?

Back