Ride to Ft. Myers Beach FL.

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Ride to Ft. Myers Beach for lunch on Saturday Sept 25 2010

Ride path for me is looking like US 27 north then cutting across SR 80 to the west coast of FL. Anyone want to join let me know we can either meet at the destination and go for a ride or en-route.

Have had the pleasure of putting a couple faces and real names to those user names :) Patrick, Lee, and Saiid nice riding with you all.

A couple of pics of our last ride, sorry I didn't take any of our ride around the Lake. This was headed to no name key.

IMG00686-20100903-1212.jpg
IMG00682-20100903-1133.jpg
IMG00688-20100903-1213.jpg
IMG00691-20100903-1547.jpg

The famous Busa eating lobster where is Godzilla when you need him :laugh:

IMG00686-20100903-1212.jpg

IMG00682-20100903-1133.jpg

IMG00688-20100903-1213.jpg

IMG00691-20100903-1547.jpg

Adam the ride we just took was initiated by me and my goal was to ride to NoName pub for a pizza . It's four and a half hours one way for me. I had a great time .
Round trip for me was almost 450 miles .

hmmm....over 3 hours one way for me...we will see when it gets closer. :)

Hummm..... you could come down to Tampa the night before & stay at a nice Hotel for $33.60 Org Members rate :) I might even let you use some of my pledge :laugh:
Hell I might even ride down too :thumbsup:

Adam the ride we just took was initiated by me and my goal was to ride to NoName pub for a pizza . It's four and a half hours one way for me. I had a great time .
Round trip for me was almost 450 miles .

The mileage isn't the worry for me,its if my tires will handle it.lol..but i will go ahead and say yes to me making it for this one :thumbsup:

Hummm..... you could come down to Tampa the night before & stay at a nice Hotel for $33.60 Org Members rate :) I might even let you use some of my pledge :laugh:
Hell I might even ride down too :thumbsup:

Awesome! i will have to hit you up with that sometime..i have been wanting to come catch a rays game and hit up busch gardens,but not to do in just one day.lol.

if you want to ride down for this,i could just take I4 to tampa,then we could take I75 down?

Lunch destination is Doc Ford's in Ft. Myers Beach

708 Fishermans Wharf
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
(239) 765-9660

Haven't been there myself but I just found out my favorite grill place over there closed down. :banghead: So we can explore a new place together :poke: Anyone that has been there feel free post a review (if it sucked will go somewhere else:laugh:) I looked at the Menu and prices seem reasonable to what you would expect at a grill place.

Hit me up and I will pm you a link to the place so you can check it out or feel free to google away. If the food is 1/2 as good as their website we should be good. I am urging our Tampa people to come down for a sit down and a hand shake maybe a :beerchug: or two or three :laugh: little over 100 miles from Tampa thats 20 minutes on Busa :whistle: :laugh: jk

AAAArrrrrrgggg

Forgot someones B-Day on the 25 It will be a

Sunday ride on Sep/26/10

If this changes anyones plans for coming my I apologize :(

3hr 30 minute ride for me so meet time at Doc's will be a 1200 noon

Manny let me know what time you all will be heading this way and maybe I can get the RR guys to join us. PS thanks Randy for giving me the heads up, hopefully there will be no rain.

Up for a 'newbie' to group rides joining ya? Could hook up with you at the Seminole Truck Stop near Griffin Rd on 27.

AAAArrrrrrgggg

Forgot someones B-Day on the 25 It will be a

Sunday ride on Sep/26/10

If this changes anyones plans for coming my I apologize :(

3hr 30 minute ride for me so meet time at Doc's will be a 1200 noon

Sunday it is! :beerchug:

Back