Ride to the beach and back

Great pics Ted. How about a ride the 31st to Suches. Ronnie, Brian, George, hopefully Don and myself are going on Monday. You want to meet up? We could do the loop through Helen, have some lunch ride some more.

Tim.
smile.gif

Great pics Ted. How about a ride the 31st to Suches. Ronnie, Brian, George, hopefully Don and myself are going on Monday. You want to meet up?  We could do the loop through Helen, have some lunch ride some more.

Tim.  
smile.gif
I'm still going to be in FL. Unless you are talking about Jan?

There is an open door (place to stay) for you down in FL if you want to make a weekend trip out of it.

Great pics Ted. How about a ride the 31st to Suches. Ronnie, Brian, George, hopefully Don and myself are going on Monday. You want to meet up?  We could do the loop through Helen, have some lunch ride some more.

Tim.  
smile.gif
I'm still going to be in FL.  Unless you are talking about Jan?  

There is an open door (place to stay) for you down in FL if you want to make a weekend trip out of it.
December 31. Thanks for the invite. Let me know when you want to meet up at Suches and we will ride over and meet you. I will be in New York City on January 31. Have fun in Flordia and be safe.

Tim
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back