northeast busa riders

Sounds like a great idea, I would be interested, I guess Rhode Island is considered Northeast... hmmmmmm This sounds like fun... let me know whats up.. get some logos going .... oh boy oh boy oh boy..
biggrin.gif

I see the post is old but since someone revived it , i figured I would answer it... dont give up , this might work out ..

I am positively still in also.
Let's plan a ride / initiation meeting .
Anywhere in New England is good for me.

timmy should we pm everyone that posted on this thread so we can get this going?

Absolutly, this thing was suggested way back in January.
I can host a large group up here in Vermont.
If anyone wants to do an overnighter and run some sweet roads and do some planning lets go for it.
Here is the land where we could meet, BBQ and party after riding.
Available for camping also.

can we do something closer to nyc
maybe we should post all our location
put them on a map and then find the middle point
i did that in my calculus class!

<span style='color:tomato'>maybe we should post all our location
put them on a map and then find the middle point
i did that in my calculus class!</span>

post em methuen mass.

Well, we know throwing me in will artificially make it more North than it should be.
Put me down for Simsbury, Ct because that is where my family lives.
But I will tell you guys once again too come up North for some unbeleivable speed runs, with some twisties and corners that will knock your socks off.
And it should be done sometime between now and Columbus Day.

hey duck think summer is going fast ,done lots of day trips this summer laconia,and americade weekends. wouldn't mind a weekend trip maybe vt throught canada sometime before summers over .but for me after a long day in the saddle i"ll rent a room what can i say!

Well, let's pick a date and do this then.
Everyone is welcome to camp out up on the land, or for people that want the comfort of a room, there are plenty of places to get inexpensive rooms up here this time of year.

I'm there. I can't do any overnight trips in August, but I'll be able to run, eat, etc with you guys during the day. The family is away the whole month and I'm on dog watch patrol.

-snake

Dogs, trucks, trailers, dirtbikes, 4 wheelers whatever you want to bring is welcome.
There is over 30 acres of land there that my girlfreind owns.
I will supply all sorts of things from firewood to grills and watercoolers or whatever else is needed within reason.
So load up your trucks and bikes and come on out.

Back