No way Brock would sell when he still has bikes like this in his stable !

:smiley10: so does #1 in your life wipe of the drool under your mouth when you are gawking at almost nude girlie pics? :drool:

I'd be surprised if someone did not think she was attractive. she looks as if she might be part Puerto Rican, and they are pretty women in my humble opinion :whistle:

Don't know where your from but here in South Florida women that dress like that and look like that are a regular sight and my wife and I are comfortable enough in our love for one another that it's ok to look.
How about contributing something for the betterment rather than always looking for buttons to push?

Don't know where your from but here in South Florida women that dress like that and look like that are a regular sight and my wife and I are comfortable enough in our love for one another that it's ok to look.
How about contributing something for the betterment rather than always looking for buttons to push?

Damn you shouldve i had the courtesy to give him some aloe with that BURN! :rofl:

Lame? Yes. Do i care? Nope! :laugh:

And yes that is a regular sight in Florida. And damn do i miss it....

d4c77428.jpg

:whistle:

:drool::drool::drool:

Manufacturer's Cup? I'd say that cup is a double D or double E.

Personally, I lose all sense of proportion above a C.

How any of you can tell how thick dem thighs are is beyond me.
As if when she knocks on your door first thing you say to her is 'no thanks thunder thighs'.
Yeah right.

you're right.

first thing I'd say is "HOLY HELL WHAT A NICE BUSA!"

then I'd say "get lost, I prefer my meat to be a thinly sliced tenderloin, not a fat NY strip."

I still cannot get over the fact how someone could say they do not want that. :duh:

I'll bring some pictures of my girlfriend, my ex, and all of the women I hang out with.

there is just something about a adorable, sexy 20 year old that no ancient heavy-weight-class model can produce in a man.

I honestly wouldn't even enjoy her (the girl in the picture).

edit: I'm not saying I'm some hotshot pimp, just in college with some beautiful women around me. :D

Peregrine it's ok. That's why God makes all women different. In the end there is a mate for everyone. And you know what they say? No matter how pretty they are somebody is always tired of them. :beerchug:

I bet they posed her like that to hide her belly.

She's just not my style. I like the bike plenty.

Back