Brock Davison exhaust

(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,09:flamethrowing:)
(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 31 2006,09:09)
(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,11:27) I would have went the same route, as I heard of Brock when I first got serious about buying a Busa.  My buddy had a Brock setup, pipe, sprockets, etc...and his bike was always consistent at the track, mannered on the street and an overall nice higher performance Daily Rider.  However, as luck would have it, I found my current full exhaust for sale here on the .org and was a great deal as well.  Not sure how the new Gen III pipe sounds, other than what Brock had on his site, so...Rhythm you going to put a little vid up on here for us?  Hope so.

Charlie
If I ever figure out the camcorder dilema then I will put videos up of a gen 3 titanium and the street megaphone with and without the baffle.

Now back to troubleshooting camcorders.
sad.gif
Man, I feel so bad for Pipe and this fricken firewire corder issue....  Rhythm, hopefully you can get your video up before Pipe blows a gasket!  Still searching for solutions for ya too Pipe.
Well dont hold your breath, Cat
tounge.gif
. I have no plans on doing anything with the full system until this spring. I owe you one for the DIY front changing writeup.
super.gif

Nice job Playa
beerchug.gif
glad you found what you were looking for...Quality + Customer Service
biggrin.gif

Yep, and I'll be ordering a pair of custom made gloves ( Helimot Buffalo 365) you were telling Paul (Pacman) about a few mths ago. These puppies seem to fit perfect for my the type of riding .

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 31 2006,10:50) Nice job Playa  
beerchug.gif
 glad you found what you were looking for...Quality + Customer Service
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...... Good customer service. Inside j/k people !

Helmut (owner) of Helimot is a great guy to deal with...I gonna have to bite the bullet and get the CUSTOM leathers $$$ but well worth the fit and protection
wink.gif

Rhythm, I have to agree... Brocks is very informative and extremely professional and has excellent customer service. I just recently purchased and will be completing tonight (new years eve) Gen 111 megaphone, clutch mod, clutch cushion, pair valve removal, airbox mod, 16t front, and Gen111 map, I guess i got all "Brocked out" as you put it....
beerchug.gif

pimpin,pimpin,pimpin!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
 I told you so big homie...Patience is a virtue and see where it landed you...Happy New Years .....and next time just grab some  
lurk.gif
when i tell ya something,ya figgle deal me......lol

(TALYN @ Dec. 31 2006,16:10) Rhythm, I have to agree... Brocks is very informative and extremely professional and has excellent customer service.  I just recently purchased and will be completing tonight (new years eve) Gen 111 megaphone, clutch mod, clutch cushion, pair valve removal, airbox mod, 16t front, and Gen111 map, I guess i got all "Brocked out" as you put it....  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, Brock the hell out does sound pretty schweet, hyh. I think Brock should put together a kit named after it.
biggrin.gif

(psycobusa @ Dec. 31 2006,17:12) ive been trying to tell everyone that the brock pipes are the best ever since i joined this place  
beerchug.gif
Well, you know what they say, better late than never.
tounge.gif

(Rhythm @ Dec. 31 2006,23:28)
(TALYN @ Dec. 31 2006,16:10) Rhythm, I have to agree... Brocks is very informative and extremely professional and has excellent customer service.  I just recently purchased and will be completing tonight (new years eve) Gen 111 megaphone, clutch mod, clutch cushion, pair valve removal, airbox mod, 16t front, and Gen111 map, I guess i got all "Brocked out" as you put it....  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, Brock the hell out does sound pretty schweet, hyh.  I think Brock should put together a kit named after it.  
biggrin.gif
Brock refers to it as the "Hayabusa starter kit" if I remember correctly....
super.gif

(GoldenChild @ Dec. 31 2006,17:45) pimpin,pimpin,pimpin!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
 I told you so big homie...Patience is a virtue and see where it landed you...Happy New Years .....and next time just grab some  
lurk.gif
when i tell ya something,ya figgle deal me......lol
Hey Big Poppa, you know I value every word that comes outta your mouth.
beerchug.gif

(TALYN @ Dec. 31 2006,23
zzwhip.gif
)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 31 2006,23:28)
beerchug.gif
Yeah, Brock the hell out does sound pretty schweet, hyh.  I think Brock should put together a kit named after it.  
biggrin.gif
Brock refers to it as the "Hayabusa starter kit" if I remember correctly....  
super.gif
Well the next kit should be called Brock yourself out Gen IV ////(Gen III streetsmart exhaust).  
wink.gif

Back