Brocks Exhaust map ?

Redliner-Chicago

Registered
Hey guys,
I just purchased a Brock's full exhaust system...Anyway my question is this. Would I get better performace if I use to map that came with the exhaust or a custom map ?
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh by the way I have a 2005 Busa and the exhaust is the Brock's street me.
Thanks
?????????

You can use the Brocks maps and they will be close enough. IMO you will be fine if you only street ride. If you race at all it wouldn't hurt for the custom map.

If you take the bike to a good shop they can tune the engine for you and setup the suspension...by far money well spent...if you wear leathers figure out the added weight and account for it while setting up the bike

Like previously mentioned it depends on what you are doing. Zipping around town and highways you dont need to do anything more. If you are a track guy and your trying to squeeze every ounce of HP out of your bike on the strip then it couldnt hurt but your also looking at dyno time etc. which is gonna run you some more $$$

To answer your question, you can not beat a custom map built by a good tuner. On the other side of the coin, most people will never be able to feel or see the difference between the base Brocks map and a custom map.

Did I say I'm not and expert and my statement should not be taken as expert opinion :laugh:

Back