Brock Davison exhaust

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Ok folks since there is alot talk going on about mufflers and headers I thought I would post a photo along with my two cents on the topic.
DSC00742.jpg

Brock offers a variety of exhuast systems to accomodate different styles of riding. When you get a chance, go on over and check out his site   . When you're ready to buy, purchase it through one of  our site sponsors.
I know Goldne Child (Cloud Nine Motorsports) is a retailer for  Brocks full exhaust and parts.
cloud9.gif

After months of research and positive feedback I decided the best system (one of several exhaust system from Brock) for my application would be a  Brock Davidson Gen III Street Smart Exhaust.  I can only say <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WoW</span></span>at their customer service, tech support, discounted pricing on all of his parts after you purchased one his several types of full exhaust systems, and a dedicated active online forum giving you updated info along with FAQ on what he sells.

One of my favorite is the free map services Brock Enterprise provides. Just email Brock what mods you have done  to your bike and his company will email you back the closiest map for your mods updates.  Note, only do the recommend aftermarket mods Brock suggest for the system you own ( usally this is where most people screw up their performance on other name brand system by mitch matching add on's  that don't work together properly or efficently ).  Granted, initially in comparison his supplied map may or may not be as close as a personal map you would have recieved from a licensed DYNO shop. But if you think about it a personal map you spend $200 on in a controlled eviorment will be off somewhat eventually when riding outside.  Because the outdoor climate changes from day to day (heat, humidity and so on.
wink.gif

Heres a link from one of our own( Warbaby) validating how  exactly close Brock's maps are programed for his exhaust systems.  All the guess work,headache and money saving is being pass on to his customers. What else could you ask for.

The map info is located at the bottom of the webpage below.
Veltune

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The maps provided by Brock are tested,applied and proven on the DYNO and Track for his exhuast systems only!! So why throw good money ($200 dyno time ) out the window.  
cool.gif
 </span>

Brock yourself out and get a Brock Davidson full exhuast.
beerchug.gif

My iInstall DIY write up and photos soon to follow or go over to Brock site and take a look at the supplied PDF if you can't wait .
muscle.gif

Heres some good muffler and myth reading material.

race.gif
 my .02

Happy New Years !!!

Anyone else been Brock the hell out ?
laugh.gif

Lets hear you positive feedback !

Hey Ty what made you decide to good after market, After all this time?
rock.gif

(Pops Roos @ Dec. 31 2006,06:49) Hey Ty what made you decide to good after market, After all this time?
rock.gif

Looks,lightweight and performance !

Being uninformed initially kept me at bay and I didn't want to sacrafice my fuel mileage or be victim of the horror stories that pop up from time to time on the sites.  
The new Dyno Jet USB PCIII (deal sealer) works much better at compensating than the previous PCIIIr. It allow a 20 degree difference in weather change both ways up or down for optimum riding when used with Brocks maps.

With that said, all of the positive post I read on the Hayabusa sites and personal chats I've had with inidividuals and Vendors that have owned a couple of other full exhuast, this one was recommended time after time .

I'm not saying that this is the worlds best pipe out there and dont want to get into a crying match (minez better than yours crap).  I do know that this is the best system for my application and if I need answers to question or have a problem with my system the  Brock Racing will   promptly return my phone call or email messages.  Trust me on this, I speak from experience Brock don't play  !!!

Brocks been around for quite awhile  . His pipe was on the fastest normally aspirated bike at Maxton . The owner of the Busa had choice of all the pipes , he chose Brocks . Even the owner of the other forum has said
" Brock's pipe works " .

From his site:

We also don't want you to follow a path to poor performance by following the advice of others who might not know as much as us... Sales pitches...know it all friends...internet yammering...what ever! If something works, we tell you. If it doesn't work...we tell you that also.

Brock don't make maps for dyno queens . He wants the bikes to move on out with his pipe and retail on the Gen III is currently at an all time low price and it works well on mild stock to wild engines .

He has what seems to be a jillion maps to use and that alone could save up to 500.00 in dyno pulls not to mention wear n tear .

At that rate , his Gen III pipe costs like 450.00 or less if a tire was worn out while mapping . Smoking good deal for the majority of folks I'd say .

Rhythm ,

Betting you will be very happy with the new pipe .

I would have went the same route, as I heard of Brock when I first got serious about buying a Busa. My buddy had a Brock setup, pipe, sprockets, etc...and his bike was always consistent at the track, mannered on the street and an overall nice higher performance Daily Rider. However, as luck would have it, I found my current full exhaust for sale here on the .org and was a great deal as well. Not sure how the new Gen III pipe sounds, other than what Brock had on his site, so...Rhythm you going to put a little vid up on here for us? Hope so.

Charlie

(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,11:27) I would have went the same route, as I heard of Brock when I first got serious about buying a Busa. My buddy had a Brock setup, pipe, sprockets, etc...and his bike was always consistent at the track, mannered on the street and an overall nice higher performance Daily Rider. However, as luck would have it, I found my current full exhaust for sale here on the .org and was a great deal as well. Not sure how the new Gen III pipe sounds, other than what Brock had on his site, so...Rhythm you going to put a little vid up on here for us? Hope so.

Charlie
If I ever figure out the camcorder dilema then I will put videos up of a gen 3 titanium and the street megaphone with and without the baffle.

Now back to troubleshooting camcorders.
sad.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS, I have the Gen 3 and the Street Megaphone I like them both but after talking and hearing GPW's bike and a couple others I am going to purchase a Tsukigi Spec 2 and try it out. I think greg has also done much research on Brock and Tsukigi and I like what he shows with his results not only with a Busa but with his ZX14. It's all about personel preference . Can't go wrong with either setup.
5.jpg

My previous Busa had the Brock Gen III full exhaust. I've had many compliments at the track in regards to its sound especially when she would be open up at a main straightaway.

The power delivery compared to stock is incredible. It just felt like it pulled much harder and got to redline much faster.

The weight savings compared to stock in UNREAL!!!

(mountainmotor @ Dec. 31 2006,08:09) Brocks been around for quite awhile  . His pipe was on the fastest normally aspirated bike at Maxton . The owner of the Busa had choice of all the pipes , he chose Brocks . Even the owner of the other forum has said
" Brock's pipe works " .

From his site:

We also don't want you to follow a path to poor performance by following the advice of others who might not know as much as us... Sales pitches...know it all friends...internet yammering...what ever! If something works, we tell you. If it doesn't work...we tell you that also.

Brock don't make maps for dyno queens . He wants the bikes to move on out with his pipe and retail on the Gen III is currently at an all time low price and it works well on mild stock to wild engines .

He has what seems to be a jillion maps to use and that alone could save up to 500.00 in dyno pulls not to mention wear n tear .

At that rate , his Gen III pipe costs like 450.00 or less if a tire was worn out while mapping . Smoking good deal for the majority of folks I'd say .

Rhythm ,

Betting you will be very happy with the new pipe .
Thats one bet you and me both can bank on !
beerchug.gif

(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,08:27) I would have went the same route, as I heard of Brock when I first got serious about buying a Busa.  My buddy had a Brock setup, pipe, sprockets, etc...and his bike was always consistent at the track, mannered on the street and an overall nice higher performance Daily Rider.  However, as luck would have it, I found my current full exhaust for sale here on the .org and was a great deal as well.  Not sure how the new Gen III pipe sounds, other than what Brock had on his site, so...Rhythm you going to put a little vid up on here for us?  Hope so.

Charlie
You know it ! I don't want to do anything until I have it Dyno'd.

I love my BDE Gen 3.....

Other than the dent that I can't afford to repair/replace...... It's a great system with proven results.

(gtrpimp76 @ Dec. 31 2006,09:26) My previous Busa had the Brock Gen III full exhaust. I've had many compliments at the track in regards to its sound especially when she would be open up at a main straightaway.

The power delivery compared to stock is incredible. It just felt like it pulled much harder and got to redline much faster.

The weight savings compared to stock in UNREAL!!!
I can't wait too slap everything on and ride this mutha til the wheels fall off.
bowdown.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 31 2006,09:09)
(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,11:27) I would have went the same route, as I heard of Brock when I first got serious about buying a Busa. My buddy had a Brock setup, pipe, sprockets, etc...and his bike was always consistent at the track, mannered on the street and an overall nice higher performance Daily Rider. However, as luck would have it, I found my current full exhaust for sale here on the .org and was a great deal as well. Not sure how the new Gen III pipe sounds, other than what Brock had on his site, so...Rhythm you going to put a little vid up on here for us? Hope so.

Charlie
If I ever figure out the camcorder dilema then I will put videos up of a gen 3 titanium and the street megaphone with and without the baffle.

sad.gif
Man, I feel so bad for Pipe and this fricken firewire corder issue.... Rhythm, hopefully you can get your video up before Pipe blows a gasket! Still searching for solutions for ya too Pipe.

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 31 2006,09:32) I love my BDE Gen 3.....

Other than the dent that I can't afford  to repair/replace...... It's a great system with proven results.
I know thats right, the proofs in the pudding. Brock know his shid and will do anything withn reason to make it right if there is a problem.
race.gif

(Rhythm @ Dec. 31 2006,09:34)
(Devil Dog @ Dec. 31 2006,09
zzwhip.gif
) I love my BDE Gen 3.....

Other than the dent that I can't afford  to repair/replace...... It's a great system with proven results.
I know thats right, the proofs in the pudding. Brock know his shid and will do anything withn reason to make it right if there is a problem.  
race.gif
No problem...the dent was my fault.....bike fell in the garage before I went to Iraq in January....
crazy.gif

(CAT3 @ Dec. 31 2006,12:flamethrowing:)
(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 31 2006,09:09)

Charlie

sad.gif
Man, I feel so bad for Pipe and this fricken firewire corder issue.... Rhythm, hopefully you can get your video up before Pipe blows a gasket! Still searching for solutions for ya too Pipe.
Don't worry Charlie.
I think it's now a camcorder firewire port problem.
Just wish another family member had a minidv camcorder I could try on my computer to verify.

Back