has anyone bought from brock davidson?

drag_on77598

Registered
well in a ever longing search to get the 1k to go faster i took a look at the brock davidson web site. he has some very impressive items for sell, but what i really liked was the package deal he jad for the busa. just wondering how impressive is it and what you guys think of it. i might have them put a package together for me.

I have his busa package. It is one of the best pipes you can buy for sure. I picked up 5mph in the 1/8 with it. I wouldn't think twice about buying another one if I had another busa.
tounge.gif

I didnt buy my exhausts system from brock...but bought a PAIR valve mod kit! Sure is a clean site to do business with!
smile.gif

Great company and super guy to deal with! He will def. go the extra mile that a lot of businesses don't do these days. If your not happy with his product, he will make it right.

The package deal is the BEST deal.....PERIOD!
wink.gif

I think that should be the first thing people buy after bringing home the BUSA!
tounge.gif

I used to have his package before I went turbo. It was great. Probably the best go fast deal you can get. My only regret was that I didn't buy his "package". I put together all the parts that are included in his package over a 6 month period. Ended up costing more than just buying it outright.

You won't be disappointed with it.
cool.gif

Check with Tom (warbaby) on the board. His company "veltune" should be able to hook you up. Really great up front kind of guy.

Chris

I've got the pipe, power commander, pair blockoff, and small airbox mod.

Bought it from Veltune - great folks and Brock is too, as I've asked him questions and as an owner of one of his pipes gotten all the help I've asked for.

Ask WWJD how it sounds.. it runs strong, here is how it looks (Polished Titanium can)

Busa_side.jpg

well i spoke with brock's performance today and i was not at all impressed. the main reason was the csr sounded like he didn't know anything or didn't care. i explaned that i own a 2004 gixxer 1k, and i liked the go faster pckg for the busa, what can you do for my bike?
he replied he didn't know, i like speaking to people who know the bike and what the products will do. i asked about pistons or cams stage 1 or 2 he had no idea. so if someone knows who i should speak to pls let me know. and i will contact that other company from the boards!!

Bought Brock's pipe from Tom at Veltune. Love the pipe, and Tom was excellent to deal with - even loaded the necessary map in the PCIIIr before shipping it. Have posed questions on Brock's site and sent emails and they were helpful (Brock and Brian).

BROCK is good to deal with he has been helpfull over the last year with all my questions.

tom at veltune is cool and i like his polished cans... the ti polished looks good.
i have the carbon can .. looks sweet and good power pick up.

AFTERPAINT021.jpg

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113525943 -->

well i spoke with brock's performance today and i was not at all impressed. the main reason was the csr sounded like he didn't know anything or didn't care. i explaned that i own a 2004 gixxer 1k, and i liked the go faster pckg for the busa, what can you do for my bike?
he replied he didn't know, i like speaking to people who know the bike and what the products will do. i asked about pistons or cams stage 1 or 2 he had no idea. so if someone knows who i should speak to pls let me know. and i will contact that other company from the boards!!
That's because Brock is just getting into the GSXR1K mods, he has been mainly a Busa guy for quite some time.

He doesn't offer a Busa style package for the GSXR1k other than the basic mods. Get a Busa and call him back.

Otherwise ask to speak with Brock, he is the man with the knowledge.

Back