No start

busa2050

Registered
2013 busa 150 miles on it no wires cut no power adders.
the dash displays CHEC and temp. gauge goes to hot.
no fuel pump. all fuses are good. engine will crank. no codes can be pulled up, battery voltage is perfect. any thoughts

bike must be in neutral when on stand. Kill switch must be in run. check tip over sensor. those are the most common offenders.

bike is in neutral tip sensor was replaced w new and w a schnitz by pass the bike turns over just no fuel pump
voltage a diag. plug 6v and unable to pull a code. battery voltage is 12 all fuses and relays are good. kick stand switch is good.. just trying to fig so i dont have to take it to the dealer

try the red cut off on handle bar. Once I was talking to a guy and his son, me not noticing flipped the red cut off, sat there 1 hour wandering why no start and he had flipped it, fot. oops I read now it turns over, never mind.

Stab in the dark here, but since you have no fuel pump working. Lift tank and check for a bad connection. U would get it to turn over, but no light off. Check fuel pump fuse first, under left bkack panel to left of gauge pod.
Good luck. Gota be simple like this.
Troy

I have tried w new tos and w schnitz diod makes no diff all fuses and relays are good even replaced fuel relay next step is checking signal from ecu to speedo input...

Is your neutral light flashing or inconsistent? If so, it's likely your Gear Position Sensor is failing. Try putting the bike on the Rear Stand, and try to start it with the kickstand up, and then down...see what, if any changes occur.

Is your neutral light flashing or inconsistent? If so, it's likely your Gear Position Sensor is failing. Try putting the bike on the Rear Stand, and try to start it with the kickstand up, and then down...see what, if any changes occur.

thanks for suggest, i will try it now

Back