No smoking please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
THERES 18,000 GAL LPG GAS IN LEFT TANK
30,000 IN RIGHT THE SYSTEN CAN LOAD 2 TANKER TRUCKS @ A TIME.

DELIVERY TRUCKS HOLD 2,500 IT CAN LOAD 2 IN 15 MIN.

ANYBODY LIGHTS UP IN THERE NEXT TIME YOU LOOK @ MOON I WILL BE ORBITING IT.THATS WHY I KEEP GATES LOCKED YOU GOT CELL PHONE +LIGHTERS DONT WANT THEM IN THERE.

Why the huge letters all the time? Not picking another fight, just wondering why you think its always necessary.???

I think she should go back to whatever DR did the procedure..
THE LEFT ONE LOOKS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT....:rofl:

Yes the wife is gone , its been four days and I am starting to see things....:laugh:

tanks !.jpg

why is the sky blue?

Need any gas???
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE? Mugs who wait until heat stops+pilot lights go out till they re-order.THats worse thing you can do 2 a propane heating system lets air in.Gotta purge that air out before pilots will relight.

HankHill.jpg

why is the sky blue?

When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue.

Ok, your turn.:whistle:

no no blanca the tank on right as you view them is bigger.
Of course you can only fill them to 80% thats standerd with all propane tanks.even your grill tanks only get 4.2 gallons your grill tank should be equiped with a o.p.d. Valve.thats overfill protective device if not im going have ask you junk it+go purchase a new 1 sorry thats federal guidlines i take my propane very serious.i can dispose of it 4 you in a safe manner 4 a $5 fee.

NIGHTFLIGHT;2275619no no blanca the tank on right as you view them is bigger.[/QUOTE said:
Just like a woman...one boobs always smaller than the other.:laugh:

Thank you littletroy i can say i learned something 2night.
Now let me show you something you may have never seen.

I know what your thinking its a toilet n.f. seen my share.
Not just any toliet me amigo you see we have no septic tank @ work when you flush it sort of like a big blender then it pipes the unwanted material into a 40 gal tank wich then feeds it into a incinerater powerd by?????You guessed it propane!!!! Gawd i love propane it then blows the smoke out our chimminy not exactly like a bar-b-q i had get out of there fast in the morning it puts of a aroma all of its own.

Last edited:
Ethel please gimme my specs I wanna try to read NIGHTFLIGHTS posts.
The letterins awfully smaw !:poke:

All I want to add. :laugh:

- David Bowie - Cat People[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

ANYBODY LIGHTS UP IN THERE NEXT TIME YOU LOOK @ MOON I WILL BE ORBITING IT.THATS WHY I KEEP GATES LOCKED YOU GOT CELL PHONE +LIGHTERS DONT WANT THEM IN THERE.

Thought you blew that job off.

Thought you blew that job off.

Those tanks are tiny compared to the ones around here.

I have no clue what this thread is really about and I cant stand when pics are to big and I have to scroll over to the right to read the rest of the post. Yep! I'm lazy :moon:

I guess what I'm seeing is where I'd need to go if the world turns into the movie Mad Max...is that fair to say ???

:laugh:

Mad Max.jpg

Thank you littletroy i can say i learned something 2night.
Now let me show you something you may have never seen.

I know what your thinking its a toilet n.f. seen my share.
Not just any toliet me amigo you see we have no septic tank @ work when you flush it sort of like a big blender then it pipes the unwanted material into a 40 gal tank wich then feeds it into a incinerater powerd by?????You guessed it propane!!!! Gawd i love propane it then blows the smoke out our chimminy not exactly like a bar-b-q i had get out of there fast in the morning it puts of a aroma all of its own.

ok, thats pretty cool. But the huge pink letters were again, completely unnecessary as well as a lil on the gay side. just saying......:whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she should go back to whatever DR did the procedure..
THE LEFT ONE LOOKS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT....:rofl:

Yes the wife is gone , its been four days and I am starting to see things....:laugh:

might needa get your lady a fresh set of blades too... geeze man, or are those your bewbies in the pic :poke: :laugh:

as for this thread, umm. yeah where did I put that rabbit with the pancake :whistle:

Back