How to tell if you have been ridding to long.

ditchdr

Registered
Chris and my self were in the shop tonight till around 1am.. We were working on finishing up a HD sporty that I rebuilt the motor on today. Got the motor in the bike, fired it up did some fine tuning on it and took it for a test ride.. I let Chris ride it to see if he felt anyhting that needed looking at.. Off we go on a 50 mile shake down ride.. I am on the R6 following him, I noticed a little popping when he gets off the gas so I adjust the mix screw on the carb and were back on the road. Stop fill up both bikes and head for home.. I tell him to leave the HD out so i can laod it in the trailer so I can take it ot the customer in the morning. I put the R6 in the shop, close and lock the door hop in the truck and back it to the trailer.. Pull it infront of the house load the HD in the trailer, check the lights and take it to the store for some gas.

Mond now it has been 15 to 20 min since I got off my bike. I hop out the truck put the nozzle in the truck and about 1/2 way through filling up I had a itch on my neck.. I got to scrach it but i cant, something is blocking me..

Come to find out I had forgoten to take my helmet off this whole time. SO here I am looking like a total tool going down the rad with my helmet on driving my truck.. Good thing the business name is not on the side of the trailer lol..

lol. Says a lot about the helmet though when it fits so good and is light enough to not even be noticeable. What kind of helmet do you wear?

allways a long day.. Made it to bed at 4am,, back up nows it what 7 or so? Have a 2 hour road trip I am leaving on here in 20 min no telling how long I will spend at this guys house then back home.. I would stop for food, but if I eat, I will fall asleep at the table..

now that's funny!

and it sounds just like something twotonevert would do........j/k bro :thumbsup:

That's hilarious! Who says a helmet is too uncomfortable to wear?! :D

--Wag--

:rofl::rofl: Great story. Believe it or not I used to forget I had the old steel pot on my head over-seas when we wore them all day. Just like the man said, it is not too heavy to wear! It amazes me to see guys with a bandana covering their face in cold weather. Is that supposed to be cool looking? Get a helmet! :poke:

Back