No bash for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're okay, man, but that really sux.

--Wag--

Dude I totally know how you feel; I've been where you are now, and it hurts. As the others have said, be thankful that you are physically ok (the soreness will pass). Bikes can be fixed/replaced; hang in there mang.

D

Sorry to hear about your spill, but I'm glad you came out as good as you did. The bike can be fixed. strip it down and get a list together of what you need. I have a front fender off a 2005 red black that has a very slight scratch on it. PM your addy and I'll ship it to you if you want it. I wish I was going to the bash, i would have you bring the bike and we would put it in the busa hospital and fix it for you like we did MC Mustangs.

MC_mustang_bessie_finished.jpg

that sucks man, you are completely repairable though (at least it looks like it) couple new fairings and your back on the road glad your alright

It hurts just to look at those pictures.

Hope you recover quickly and get back in the saddle.

+1 that is very sad but with the best possible ending in that you are not only alive but barely scathed. Get well soon and see pay forward for some help.

Hope you feel better soon! Sorry bout the bike, I know I would be sick to see my baby in that condition. The good thing is she is not totaled so you can rebuild her, better then before. :agree:

thankyou everyone,, i will be pm ing people, it means so much to know that there are so many out there that are still great and wonderful people!!!!!!!! thankyou everybody!!!!:bowdown:

thankyou everyone,, i will be pm ing people, it means so much to know that there are so many out there that are still great and wonderful people!!!!!!!! thankyou everybody!!!!:bowdown:

if you need a hand turning wrenches im not to far away, and im off on weekends.

Back