No bash for me!!!!!!!!!!!

busastalker05

Registered
ok so all day at work i was depressed and when i finally got home i decided to go for a ride, thank the good lord that i asked my brother to go, we were on a back road coming up over a hill and then all of a sudden the road turned to gravel nothing to do but lock it up and hope for the best of luck, i was looking ahead to see where the road went and never saw the "road turns to gravel sign" this really sucks because all i have is liability and ive have lost so much sleep over going to the bash it would have been my first one now i cant

im super sore nothing is broken except for my pride, do have some swelling in my hands the bike sslid on my right calf i pushed it off of me we'll see how i feel in morning i know im gonna be sore

i was in my alpine star leather pants riding jacket boots busa leather gloves adn my DOT helmet that has gotten so much attention everywhere that hit the ground hit a pad or a puck or padding
the big guy is my bro here is the before then the carnage

102_0610.jpg

102_0612.jpg

102_0613.jpg

102_0614.jpg

102_0615.jpg

102_0616.jpg

102_0617.jpg

102_0618.jpg

102_0619.jpg

102_0620.jpg

Ouch!!! Glad you are OK. Bikes can be fixed or replaced, not people. You could still go and hang out with the "guys". :thumbsup:

Hope you feel better in the morning.

Sorry to hear that Bro

Im not sure I would call that gravel - Looks like a rock road

Sorry bro...really feel bad for you. I am just glad you were not to badly injured. You can still head to the Bash and meet everyone.

dang stalker im glad your ok!!! was looking forward to meeting you at the bash check out the pay it foward thread, you may be able to find some parts there.

Sorry to hear about your wreck, but glad you're ok. Good luck with your situation.

I am amazed there is no sign that the pavement stops.......sounds like a county issue?

I may have a left can you can have for shipping...I need to verify it is the left.

I also have some mirrors with LED's (deer jumping) you can have for $50 plus shipping or I can throw them in the box with the can if I can find it.

Sad to see the busa torn-up like that and hope your injuries heal quickly.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda ... never lock it up on gravel or any surface for that matter unless you fully intend on wadding it up or have ABS. A controlled stop is much more effective than a skid. And on gravel you want to avoid harsh turning, braking and accelerating.

Back