NJ-NY-CT riders

ok maybe i wasn't observing the speed limit:O
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Seems like a meet is in order for the group.Work every other weekend love to be off for the meet.

hey dave missed out last weekend my phone was here i went up to vt and yea my bike was up there as well just got a new place in cheshire apt searching done looking to get togther in april

went to marcus dairy last year also but was totally disapointed. it looked like a big f**king harley swap meet! total joke. i saw a few busas though i was sportn the hayabusaa.org shirt. maybe this spring we can organize a member ride i will be there. got the big bore kit in her now maybe i can hang with the green dragon?

We should actually find our own place to meet. Get as many Busas together to ride not sit and then go to a Drive-in -food place somewhere. There are enough out ther. We have done this in the past and it works out very nice.

how about the suzuki dealer off 91 in hartford? easy on and of almost at intersection of 84 and 91 exit 33 on 91 goy a big display on interstate with a couple of bikes easy to find

Bear Mt. is just above Rockland County off the palisades pkwy. The night to go is Wed., Starts at aroud 5:00 pm. It's a car and bike show, pretty cool. Usally around 800 cars and 300-600 bikes go, all different kinds. Anyone wants to go I usally go with a small crew. Also besides the car/bike show the area is a state park with all kinds of nice roads, it's great riding with lots of twisties, great scenerie
wink.gif

Back