NJ-NY-CT riders

1127 TO 1299

Registered
I saw a few post on regrouping riders from NJ, NY CT north east.
I think we should all post at the same place.
I mean HERE!!!!

Feel free to post where you think should be the best road to ride onto.
Where sould we meet. Somewhere central.

My bike is stored in Montreal Canada in my parents garage. The first day that I will be able to bring it down here, be sure I won't miss out.
I drove it up there in Mid November, t'was in the low 30s, took 9 hrs and a finger. Luckily it grew back!!!

When the thaw comes I'm ready Marcus Dairy is a good spring meet but I banned it last year no parking at mall just getting biker unfriendly for as many bikes show.

I went to Marcus Dairy last summer,
what a mess to park there.
I was able to find a spot right by the entrance.
Indeed, the parking lot at the mall was closed.
They really should do something.
Comming back I was following a Ferrari 360 Modena and Aston MArtin DB7. Guys were riding pretty fast. Doing 160 on Meritt highway. Was some traffic and had the wife in the back.
Still fun to see that some car/drivers are still willing to go fast!

When the thaw comes I'm ready Marcus Dairy is a good spring meet but I banned it last year no parking at mall just getting biker unfriendly for as many bikes show.
Good meet place for Tri-state, but it is not getting worth the hassle for parkig like you said.

yeah, but what most people dont know, is that a few( i mean a hundred as opposed to 20 thousand) people meet there every saturday, not just the supersundays, so it's still a good central meeting point, and lots of good roads stem from there

I go down there every few Sundays, but noone ever wants to ride. Too many posers. I went to 2 super Sundays. Lame Harley stuff. I didn't know about Saturdays. I say we meet at Bear Mt. I have yet to go.

oops, i meant sundays!! not saturdays. your right, most people there don't want to ride, but it's a good place for us all to meet if we pre-arange it. or there are a bunch of other places in southern ct and NY i know of, depending on who's coming from where

you sure about that, it's about 80 miles and some of it not the fun newengland highways, if you know what i mean

Back