North Jersey

xXxNapalmxXx

Registered
Any one interested in a ride through north nj to ny and back I work frequently in the area and know some awesome roads up here and this time of year it is gorgous. Holla if interested. I am a newbie only got 5k miles on my belt, but for you guys that can really ride you will like these roads.:thumbsup:

I would be up for a ride in north jersey. Would be fun if we can get a group together. Let me know if ya get something going. I live down near Trenton ,but wont be problem for me to get up there.

Yhea man right now I there are like four of us, shoten up a couple of local roads to south NY. I will see them tommorow and let you know what the details are man. I know it would be nice for me because all my miles have been done solo so this would be my first group ride. Besides it would be nice to have another busa in the group, it would be better to have a bunch of busas:thumbsup:

Yhea man right now I there are like four of us, shoten up a couple of local roads to south NY. I will see them tommorow and let you know what the details are man. I know it would be nice for me because all my miles have been done solo so this would be my first group ride. Besides it would be nice to have another busa in the group, it would be better to have a bunch of busas:thumbsup:

It will be a nice weekend man, it's on where would you be coming up from, cause I'll meet you half way. That way if we get lost you could blame me.

What day ? sat or sun? How many riders are gonna show up? and where we all gonna meet? I live near Trenton exit 7A off the pike.

Hey, I mainly ride around Central and Southern jersey areas, but if you can give me an idea of where you were thinkin, I might be able to meet up...
I'll PM you w/ my number man, always looking for new roads!

Sunday would probably be best for us to met, I'm going both days right now with some of my friends there will be 5 or 6. I am giong to see them tonight. I just got off work. So I'll post the definite stuff tonight. Big pm your number also. Worse come to worse if you guys can't make it up here I jet down there and you could show me some roads down there. But as far as I know right tommorow and Sunday.

Thats ok man, it happens I actually got really sick last night and this moirning couldn,t get out of bed till like 12. Good Times. Missed todays ride myself.

Back