South Jersey open ride

Daddyo

Registered
On May 20th we are going to be riding down in South Jersey Chattsworth for all familiar with the area open roads rarely traveled by cars mainly bikes. All interested Meet at 11A.M. stands up at 11:15 it will be a good time come out if your in Jersey.
jump9.gif

I actually have another run scheduled for that day with the other group i belong to northeastsportbikes.com (if this is not allowed please remove post?)

Keep me in the loop though for other South Jersey rides I would like to get together with fellow Busa Riders in the Area..

not sure where chattsworth is but im in philly and would love to hook up for some rides so keep me posted of future runs.thanks

I guess it would be nice to post where we will be meeting. Manahawkin NJ RT. 72 it's near LBI exit 63 on the parkway. Exxon gas station at the first light on the corner roughly about 500 ft off of the ramp.

I know of a sweet little secret spot in the Chatsworth area - part of a state park/campimg area off the beaten path. Nice swimming river shaded and the roads around there are not busy, smooth and its mostly bikes. Couple bike friendly B+G's in the area also Private campground/resort next to it and Long Beach Island not that far also. Atlantic City not far also. I'm looking at maybe getting something going For w/e of 8/24 to 8/27 What ya think? State Park has tent sites and private C/G has cabins, tent sites and RV sites. C/g Has imaculate bathrooms - nice place.

Back