Tuner in the South Jersey area?

nx454

Registered
Hey guys new to the boards. Wanted to know of any good tuners in the south jersey area? Doin some mods over winter break and need it tuned.
Thanks

Welcome to the oRg, I am sure some peeps up in that area will chime in soon. :beerchug:

Is that near Englishtown racway?
Sorta... if you're familiar with Rt 9... just take it south by Freehold Mall...
You'll see an exit before the mall by a Mazda dealership for Rt 33. Take that and go all the way down, and it'll put you on 33... Take that way down and you'll see a huge building on your righthand side w/ bikes and Seadoo's outside, you won't miss the "Xtreme" sign.

You can also take Rt 516 out to 33, but it's kinda complicated.
And Tom is a great tuner, and well known around here.

P.S. Love the screen name! No wonder why you're familiar w/ Raceway Park...

Last edited:
Sorta... if you're familiar with Rt 9... just take it south by Freehold Mall...
You'll see an exit before the mall by a Mazda dealership for Rt 33. Take that and go all the way down, and it'll put you on 33... Take that way down and you'll see a huge building on your righthand side w/ bikes and Seadoo's outside, you won't miss the "Xtreme" sign.

You can also take Rt 516 out to 33, but it's kinda complicated.
And Tom is a great tuner, and well known around here.

P.S. Love the screen name! No wonder why you're familiar w/ Raceway Park...

Could i take the turnpikle to exit 8 and get on 33. should be on my left right?
Im at Etown about 5 times a year for the efi races. Would like to get into racin the busa.

Hey nx454 sorry to hijack your thread. I run my 08 at e'town an saturdays. I ran there last year and will be doing it again this year. You mite have seen me there I am usually the only orange/black 08 busa there. What car do you run in the efi races? If ya want to come out and run your busa let me know and I can help ya out if you want.

Hey nx454 sorry to hijack your thread. I run my 08 at e'town an saturdays. I ran there last year and will be doing it again this year. You mite have seen me there I am usually the only orange/black 08 busa there. What car do you run in the efi races? If ya want to come out and run your busa let me know and I can help ya out if you want.

I run a 2000 Black T/A 9.0@151. That would be great im gettin ready. Its lowerded 2 1/2 and stretched 8in, drag pipe,short stacks.small air box mod,just need it tuned.

Wow 9.0's nice. From what ive heard extreme machines is the way to go. When ya get ready shoot me a PM and we can meet up at e'town sometime. They still havnt posted a schedule for etown yet,but most likely they will start in march. Atco has posted theres and they start at the end of Feb. if your interested in going there, I usually run atco on sundays.

Wow 9.0's nice. From what ive heard extreme machines is the way to go. When ya get ready shoot me a PM and we can meet up at e'town sometime. They still havnt posted a schedule for etown yet,but most likely they will start in march. Atco has posted theres and they start at the end of Feb. if your interested in going there, I usually run atco on sundays.

My buddy Jimmy run at atco on sundays bracket class.
Im not that far from atco sounds good

Back