South Jersey Members??

06blackpearl

Registered
Anyone around me?? Im in Cumberland County the weathers starting to break And i wanna ride..... I ride an 06 ZX-10R,Brother has an 06 Busa Limited...

Herb

And when you do come down to MD...Im just sayin':whistle::laugh::laugh:

Mar 29 is the Polar bear run at Point Pleasant Beach. Good bars and food. Maybe we can put up central Jersey runs here and attend some.

I live in Salem County, but I am in Iraq until mid-June. I would really like to put some miles on the bike, since I haven't even seen her in a year. Hit me back if you all are planning or want to plan something in the summer. I am taking a week ride to Niagara in July, other than that I am pretty open.

Nice w/e on tap. Who's doin' what. I'm going on a Concours OG ride Sat to North Jersey. How about Sunday?

Going to E'Town for swapmeet/carshow on sat.
Sunday might go down to Atco and burn some rubber down the 1/4 mile. All depends on the weather.

Bordentown checking in! Winter sleep is over, i'll be posting and checking for some rides.

This is a bit early for me to post this, but I will be in Cape May begining in Sept for a couple months and will be heading to the Fall bash at the end of Sept. I will post up more when it gets closers..:whistle:

Toms River NJ Cruise Nite 6-10-09 wed. Great turnout last month - expect the same this mo. 2 bike trophys awarded each nite. We got one last mo. All kinds of M/C's welcome. Finish the nite at the beach- 5 mi away.

Toms River NJ cruise nite tonight. Washington and Main st. Usually a good turnout of cars and bikes. Trophys for cars and bikes. 6mi from beach. I'm stuck working, damn.

Back