Ninja Eater the guy

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Hi all I have changed my .org name to MET since I no longer have my Busa. I am still here and still helping with admin.

Regards
Michael E Thurow
MET

Hope you got rid of it by choice and not forced to. As a new busa owner and member here, I totally love mine and the wealth of info here really helps. Read lots of threads with your posts.

Not sure why you changed your name bro, but MET works. Thanks for the update!

What happened to your Busa Mike...I've been under a rock.:laugh:

U still workin' for Bose?

RSD.

Unfortunately Health & Finances dictated it.

Hope you got rid of it by choice and not forced to. As a new busa owner and member here, I totally love mine and the wealth of info here really helps. Read lots of threads with your posts.

Had to sale due to Finances and Health reasons my friend. Bose was many years back. :O

That blows chunk Mike. Anything I can do. Can we help you relocate to Canada. Get yer health fixed up...cheap. You'll have to pretend to be my long lost brother.

Seriously thou...just holla.

Andy.

I thought you were my brother. :) Nothing really to do for now. Things are moving in the right direction. Thanks for the concern.

That blows chunk Mike. Anything I can do. Can we help you relocate to Canada. Get yer health fixed up...cheap. You'll have to pretend to be my long lost brother.

Seriously thou...just holla.

Andy.

I read a thread earlier and thought that dude is NE. Hope everything swings back your way brother. :thumbsup:

Hey Bro just cause you sold your busa doesn't mean you have to stop eating ninjas.

:beerchug:

Hi all I have changed my .org name to MET since I no longer have my Busa. I am still here and still helping with admin.

Regards
Michael E Thurow
MET

Wow.... I remember meeting you one night at Pines Hooters....

How are things? Sorry to hear your Busa is gone....

She was one of a kind for sure!!!

I just recently started trolling again... Got away from Busas for a couple of years, but I'm getting the itch to get one again...

Maybe #3 will be the charm... Take care!!!

Back