Nice ride through VA mountains

Wow, that sucks. I hate it that such a highly spoken of guy went down.  Especially after all that time & money were invested into such a beatiful machine.  Not trying to beat the guy up, but you can get a bit too comfortable after riding for some time.  Scraping pegs in a T-shirt & jeans are what a lot to newbs go out and do.  By reading it appears that he had a passenger on at the time?  If so, then wow.  My .02.
yeah, he had a passenger, and she had no gear on either... He was planning to take it easy, but I think as has been mentioned in this post, the pack sometimes "makes" you do things you might not normally.

Too bad about the 'Busa

Nice pics though. Watch out, the roadkill can be slippery!

what happened to the passenger anyway?? .. was she already gone by the time he wasted it?

And, here is one more of Mo's busa (BEFORE)...  This one looks a hair better with the sun shining.

-Vaughn
The front wheel is missing the left side brake disk.  Is this some kind of mod, or is this an early Busa that only had one front disk.  In any event, only one left side disk may have been a contributor to the drop.  Just a thought.

And, here is one more of Mo's busa (BEFORE)...  This one looks a hair better with the sun shining.

-Vaughn
The front wheel is missing the left side brake disk.  Is this some kind of mod, or is this an early Busa that only had one front disk.  In any event, only one left side disk may have been a contributor to the drop.  Just a thought.
alot of bling bikers do this, so you can see the chromed out wheels... I think it is crazy! Braking is reduced by a long shot!

Back