Next tire after Pilot Power

Bosshound: I was just thinking I also rode 2up with the ex wife on these for about 1k miles. LOL both our large booties geared up were probably 440-460lbs

This is the indication the tire is done. I'd put on a new one before making a 700 mile trip.

Mixed tires can cause issues but would usually do so during lean angle transitions. If you choose to mix, be aware of it. Likely with your type of riding you wouldn't see it. Regardless, I wouldn't mix brands myself. I'd stay with similar constructed tires from the same manufacturer if I mixed. A Pilot Road 2CT might be a decent match for your Power front.

I've had the most fun with this post then anyother post. I cant see pics on my phone without clicking the pic links.. so naturally I click a pic of my own tire. I'm like wtf? Why am I looking at my own pic? Lmao.. then I read your post.. I fully understand your point.. I decided on the road 2. Got a lot of reviews lasting closer to 10k on other bikes. Think I can live with spending 30-40 more for it AND get 2 to 4 k more..

Now price shop..
Zuk Dealer 160+47+tax-military dic
revzilla has em 170shipped+57

Any website ideas are welcomed.

WAIT: One more question.
Should I unmount the rim and carry it in?
Or run the bike over and get my monies worth by having them do the labor?
Posted via Mobile Device

AND the winner is:
Local kawi dealer: tire+tax 152... pilot road 2
Get here Monday 25 to install ..

I wanted to thank all the members that commented. And all the sponsors that replied.
The ORG is what it is..
Posted via Mobile Device

Back