News?

Mike Chambers

Registered
News

FB_IMG_1525835276558.jpg

Finally , we will get confirmation on the 3rd installment of the greatest motorcycle evolution the world has ever seen , the mighty GEN 3 Busa .
Hoping their are now infinite cut price deals on all things Gen 2 !
We will see now if the Gen 2 remains the choice for big cc / hp builds , because of possible GEN 3 full motor redesign to smaller cc . Or on the other hand , we get a killer big bore grunt farm upgrade , so new future King of 1/4 and top speed !!
I am looking into it tomorrow for sure lads !! :thumbsup:

Looks like Suzuki Australia are holding back info for toad to access ... being kept in the dark and fed occasional poop is fine if your a mushroom ... but the toad 'gots to know' . Could have something to do with my shite search skills also ! Hope at least one among us , one of the more sharp cyber hackers can spread the word for us all asap ! :confused:

Looks like Suzuki Australia are holding back info for toad to access ... being kept in the dark and fed occasional poop is fine if your a mushroom ... but the toad 'gots to know' . Could have something to do with my shite search skills also ! Hope at least one among us , one of the more sharp cyber hackers can spread the word for us all asap ! :confused:

You just can't wait for that new color, can ya, lol

Back