Sad and good news

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Sad news: Me, being a dumb-A$$ and getting my bike December 8 when it's winter; I've now just managed to total 300 miles in two months!

Good news: Today I found out how easy it is to do a burnout on this bike
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

hey i got mine for christmass only have been able to do 91miles so far. so i`ve been doing some mods to it. next best thing ti rideing.:cool:

Sad news: Me, being a dumb-A$$ and getting my bike December 8 when it's winter; I've now just managed to total 300 miles in two months!

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
poor garage floor
sad.gif
laugh.gif
+1... and I'm not so sure that learning how to do a burnout is "good news". Have you priced replacement rear tires yet?
biggrin.gif

And as for the poor garage floor... My first ever (and only ever to this point) sport bike burnout done this to my garage floor...
biggrin.gif

first_busa_burnout.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

And done this to the tire... Dig that shovel sized fender still on there!

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139366064 -->

burnout_01.jpg

laugh.gif
Good fun...glad you aren't selling your Busa because the wife is pregnant...that's what I'd figured this thread was about!
tounge.gif

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
poor garage floor  
sad.gif

laugh.gif
+1... and I'm not so sure that learning how to do a burnout is "good news". Have you priced replacement rear tires yet?
biggrin.gif

And as for the poor garage floor... My first ever (and only ever to this point) sport bike burnout done this to my garage floor...
biggrin.gif
I bet it was your screen saver for a while....
smile.gif

I did not take a picture when I did mine.... may I use yours?
They look pretty much the same....
smile.gif

Your bike was walking to the left, BTW

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

bought mine in nov. 18th '05 and have 1400 miles. has been raining a lot and doing repairs to the house from katrina. That B***h!
evil.gif

Back