Newbie's first ride on Busa! **PICS**

NewbieOnBusa

Registered
Finally i took my busa out today on my first joy ride :race::race:! Filled up tank at Chevron with 91 Premium and drove 30 miles around town and Hwy to get use to with my BUSA! Here are some pics of my today's ride!

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Great:thumbsup:

Ride a month on 91, an then try a month on regular mine felt better on regular see if it likes it better:thumbsup:

How would i be able to tell if it likes it? i also put in some fuel injector cleaner with a full tank of gas using 91. Bougt it with 5710 miles on odometer (2006 model)...

Thanks Bubba :bowdown:
its a Small island called Alameda in California near San Francisco!

Thanks Newbie,
Many years since I have been up there. Did not recognize it.
Thanks for the shots, including the one in the arm.:laugh::thumbsup:

Ride safe bro,
Bubba

Thanks! Just gotta get some good slip-ons and she will be good to go! Will be dropping her soon for polish/wax. Got myself $350 Alpinestar jacket and rocket gloves today!

You must be VERY happy.

Ride safe, ride sane; respect her throttle, and stick around awhile! :beerchug:

haha way to please the pic police before they even get here! :cheerleader:

Nice ride man. Looks like it is beautiful where you are riding.

Though I think you missed the memo. The blue/gold is the the fastest. Sorry, I hope you can still exchange it... :laugh:

Bike is sweeeeet! Throttle is phenominal! Lil throttle and woooooof! Scary kind of! Having difficulty making turns off of ramps! Have to slow down a lil. Feel like bike is gonna slip out of my hands like of of those videos of bike crashes on Mulholland Hwy on youtude :laugh:

Back