First ride on the new bike

Dougyp333

Registered
Well I got down to the Phoenix area over Christmas and got a chance to ride the new bike before dropping it off at the dealership. I am leaving it there so the trucking company can pick it up and ship it to me. It looks amazing out in the picture but it was in the low 40's, cool but not cold. It's been a couple of years since I've thrown my leg over a two wheeler so I took it easy and I didn't really want to ruin the Holiday:beerchug:. Too much traffic in the valley for my taste, out here in the sticks you have to worry more about deer than other drivers.

Great fun and I am sure I will rack up the miles once the weather brakes in the Midwest this spring.

small image.jpg

Well I got down to the Phoenix area over Christmas and got a chance to ride the new bike before dropping it off at the dealership. I am leaving it there so the trucking company can pick it up and ship it to me. It looks amazing out in the picture but it was in the low 40's, cool but not cold. It's been a couple of years since I've thrown my leg over a two wheeler so I took it easy and I didn't really want to ruin the Holiday:beerchug:. Too much traffic in the valley for my taste, out here in the sticks you have to worry more about deer than other drivers.

Great fun and I am sure I will rack up the miles once the weather brakes in the Midwest this spring.

View attachment 1590870
Awesome and very nice bike for sure..I've always liked that color combo. It looks as though there are some good mods done to it as well..

View attachment 1590870

Beautiful bike!:cool: Now all you need is a proper pair of boots and some warm weather.:D

View attachment 1590870
Nice bike. I bet I was hard to leave it. Will be 50 here in Iowa Friday and Saturday. Have to report back when you finally open her up.

Awesome and very nice bike for sure..I've always liked that color combo. It looks as though there are some good mods done to it as well..

The slip ons are the main mod otherwise it's just the wind screen, turn signals, cruise control.

Beautiful bike!:cool: Now all you need is a proper pair of boots and some warm weather.:D

Not sure if they are proper but they aren't run of the mill sneakers.
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/bates-taser-boots

Nice bike. I bet I was hard to leave it. Will be 50 here in Iowa Friday and Saturday. Have to report back when you finally open her up.

I am looking forward to a little time on a quiet back road but I am going to wait until I have some more seat time. I made it to 30 by blind dumb luck, I'm 48 now and I exercise a bit (a tiny bit) more caution now. I will have to buzz over and take a look at your turbo bike this summer. Your only about 90 minutes west of me.

One good looking Gen 1 .. I almost bought that same color bike with 3000 miles just down the street from me . Original owner showed up with saw dust all over it . I thought wow , and he wanted 6500 . Decided new for me . I like that color very much . Congratulations :)

View attachment 1590870
Smashing lookin gen 1 busa fair play to you lad great colour bike you will enjoy this machine there will be a grin on your face every time you get off that bike

View attachment 1590870
Congrats on the new bike. It looks beautiful!
“Someone” is selling aftermarket levers on the classifieds section. They would look good on your bike. :hide:

Back