NEWBIE HERE FROM N.C

Welcome aboard. It must be nice to have the twisties in your back yard!
thumb_up.gif

xxx.jpg

Welcome to the oRg! Just met some really great guys from N.C. during the last ice storm. Do plan on making the spring bash at Deals Gap! Glad to have you brother!
beerchug.gif

please.gif
hey can someone please help me here.i can't get my pics to upload on here no matter what i try.if someone would be as so kind to let me email them my pics and you post them for me.i would be so greatful.they are hosted on photobucket but i still can't get anything to work.i think my internet connection is to blame,i believe it needs to be faster.but the email thing works,i done it on another site and it worked.Thanks guys so much.

Hey everyone,i'm new here from n.c and i have to say i,m glad i found this site.i own a 05 Busa i just purchased about 2 months ago.i went from a 600 to a Busa in less than 6 months.i have ridden dirt bikes in my past and only have owned 1 street bike.so the experience was there but i was unsure what i wanted so i did it in steps.all GSXR'S  1st was a 97-600 then a 04-1000 now my beast.it's super fast and i love it.it has a few mods done and i could'nt imagine this thing on the spray,it's fast as hell now!anyway i look foward to exploring the site more and hope to meet some cool people here.thanks guys. and great site by the way!!
ThumbsUp.gif
PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED IN PLEASE HELP THREAD. THANKS TO BIGBSBUSA AGAIN.

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy, be careful crusing up town on weekends. Watch the temp gauge closely.

Grew up in Hickory.........

Back