Newbie from florida

Oh yeah..... :welcome:

this thread is useless without pics.jpg

I am about to pick up my brand new 2011 pearl white hayabusa tommorrow. :cheerleader::beerchug::laugh: I am so excited. I guess I'm doing things ass backwards. Went from cruisers to sport touring now to hayabusa. I'm trading my fjr for it. This forum has been very helpful in making my decision. I'm riding mybfjr there and coming home on the busap:thumbsup:[/QUOTE
Ok so you are new here :welcome: If you haven't noticed by now, if there is no pictures it never happened. I used to think all a man or woman have in this world is their word but obviously somebody messed that up, so with saying that we would all like to see your new bike. Congrats by the way! Some are still wondering where in Florida do you call home? Well enjoy your journey on here, have an awesome day!

Were going to have to ride sometime, im in or close to st pete on the daily. usually around treasure island or indian rocks. congrats on the new bike and hit me up sometime!

Welcome to the org. I did the same started on a Honda shadow then a Suzuki Katana and now a Busa. Start slow and build up to the power. :thumbsup:

Back