Newbie from florida

Easy E

Registered
I am about to pick up my brand new 2011 pearl white hayabusa tommorrow. :cheerleader::beerchug::laugh: I am so excited. I guess I'm doing things ass backwards. Went from cruisers to sport touring now to hayabusa. I'm trading my fjr for it. This forum has been very helpful in making my decision. I'm riding mybfjr there and coming home on the busap:thumbsup:

I'm really digging the colors on the 2011 white. Of course you do give up some performance and speed ( you know blacks the fastest color ) :laugh:

I'm really digging the colors on the 2011 white. Of course you do give up some performance and speed ( you know blacks the fastest color ) :laugh:

I here ya. All my other bikes were black and they were the fastest butbnot anymore

This is so true! When I finally broke the 09 in, I actually stripped all the black off revealing a beautiful pearl white Hayabusa when hitting the 190MPH mark.
Who would have ever known? :whistle:

IMG_1242.jpg

:welcome: To the .org :welcome:
+1000 on diggin' the 2011 perl white scheme..

Remember....Pics....Pics...and moe Pics....:laugh:

Back