newbie busa owner!!!!!!My 'busa ownes me&#

boom-boom

Registered
Sup fellas!!!! Just picked up a 'busa and I love her to death. Had it for two weeks and put 300miles on it already. I have question.....My bike was parked out front of a coffee shop and some dumbass dropped it
evil.gif
I am looking for the clutch side fairing and motorcover for silver and grey (or dark silver)....know where I can find one new and a good price?

Pat

p.s. this is a kickass site.

First welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your bike. I take it you didn't see who did it. As for the parts keep an eye on E Bay.

Congrats on the bike.. And sorry to hear it got dropped. I'm not sure what you are looking for?
rock.gif
? The side fairing or the stator cover?
rock.gif
Or the shiney piece that sticks out of the plastic near the bottom??? Check www.mrcycles.com or call their 1-800# i think that piece is only about $70-80 new

rock.gif

Welcome Pat...sorry about the bike though...
Hope you get it fixed real soon!

Welcome to the board, you will learn and experience so many wonderful things here. I hope you can fix the bus with as little cost as possible.

Welcome to the board, now that you already have to repair parts of the busa - this is a great time to get some mods done!

Thanks for the welcome guys.....yep going to give mrcycle a call. I am thinking about exhaust and lowering the bike. Any suggestions?

PAt

Back