SAD... dropped Busa

Guy I ride with his fell off the side stand in his garage. Apparetly did not have the stand all the way out. Turned it in to his insurance company(allstate) insurance went up. We found same fairing for about 385.00 I believe. Been about a year ago! I will ask where we ordered it post it later.

a friend (female) wanted to sit on it...   then, I thought it would be a good idea to start it for her....  so, I put up the kick stand to pop it in gear...   then went in for some beverages...
You haven't posted here. Now I know why.. haha.... J/K.!

Really, it wasn't the beverages was it, ?!?...
You were checking out the post about Sex and the Busa. EH?
biggrin.gif

Hey doc will that hump from my bike work for yah 2000 blue and silver hump is all blue I was going to sell it on ebay anyway . I got my side panel for about 470 plus tx etc from a local shop where I know the guys I could probably have them get you one I will look up the price exactly and let you know

Race:

Please drop me an email and we will talk!!! As far as the fairing, the one site posted above Ronayers I think, has it listed for $430. I am going to keep searching though. Please send me an email and we can talk humps!

Thanks

Hahahaha Cache!

We were drinking Saki of all things. Had sushi earlier then had some more Saki at home. Did it contribute...? Well, it didn't help!!! Who knowz...... just hope it doesn't happen again!

Doc, that was your problem..................anything with saki in it as in KawaSAKI around a hayabusa is bad luck.................................

Back