newb with question

SignalChimp

Registered
What's up everybody? Been lurking for some time decided to register finally.My question is I would like to get a tobin seat done for my bike but,I have not been able to reach him.Can i send him payment through paypal and just ship my seat to him with instructions on what i would like done,without talking to him or do i need to wait until i talk with him before sending my seat?Anybody else have this same problem? Thanks in advance look foward to future post with all of you.

Best to talk to him first so that he has all the info. He is a very busy person with the seat thing being just a side gig. He will respond to your e-mail or pull up the thread and get his phone number to call him. Welcome to the board. Post pics.

What's up everybody? Been lurking for some time decided to register finally.My question is I would like to get a tobin seat done for my bike but,I have not been able to reach him.Can i send him payment through paypal and just ship my seat to him with instructions on what i would like done,without talking to him or do i need to wait until i talk with him before sending my seat?Anybody else have this same problem? Thanks in advance look foward to future post with all of you.
Where are you at in Fla? Are you going to make it to NC this April?

Welcome to the board......PICS, PICS, PICS.:)

Definitely contact him first. I am trying to contact him to get mine done, but as everyone said he is very busy. I would try calling him instead of emailing. Also, welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board. Contact first would be your best bet.
cool.gif

Thanks guy's.Lots of great info here for sure.I have called and left a message on his voice mail a couple weeks ago.I will just try again no problem:cool: Will try to get some pics but no cammera as of yet.Bronc3 i am on the west coast of fl little south of tampa.Thanks again to everyone.
smile.gif

Tobin O’Connor (PAFREAK)
122 S. Main St
P O Box 343 (Use P.O.Box if shipping thru USPS)
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708

get corbins they cost more but lets u have several postions u can use your stock seat to
the corbins have there own base I'll attach a pic
I love 'em best money i spent plus the beettle bags for storage

Lannie

DSC00181.JPG

Back