tobin seats

WAITING FOR MY TOBIN!!! CAN HARDLY WAIT!!
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif

TOBIN seats look awesome!!

ukliam3.gif

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HELLO ALL!   Lisa here...
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words...especially Big George & Tall Tom...you guys are Great...and Very Patient!    
jump9.gif

Growing pains & a few headaches,
...small family emergency the beginning of the New Year took us out of town unexpectedly...
sad.gif

I'm Really SORRY to anyone who felt ignored!!!</span></span></span>

Thanks for replying Lisa. I have been tracking my seat via UPS everyday and can't stand the wait. I should have paid to ship it faster. Still on track for Friday. At least I will have it by the weekend.

Thanks again for all your help.

Brad

Hey Kraz:
Glad to hear it's still on track...I know they had a lot of snow in Colorado again. The last time that happened the airports closed down, so no mail, packages or anything were moving.
I would have said more in my post, but I'm new at this & I don't know what I'm allowed to say...we can't really talk about business. I had my messages deleted before because of something I said.
Take Care. Let me know how you like the seat...
Lisa

You might want to send that seat back to Tobin and have him correct the width[/Quote]
Don't forget about the lemon law, you have thirty days to return it. [/Quote]
Its my understanding that Mr. Tobin is very flexible about returns/fixes. You won't need no stinkin lemon law's.  
laugh.gif

lol...I hope it is fine.  It is my seat now.[/Quote]
Did it get there in the 3 days the postmaster promised?  
wow.gif

Mine was turned around very quickly last November, even though I didn't really need it that quick. Lisa ended up up-selling me the extra butt bump on the phone since I will be drag racing. I believe they sent the seat back to me before they received the money.

If you guys want your seats done you can just send them in with whatever instructions you like and they'll figure it out or give you a call.

Not to jack the thread but....one of our members hauled his Busa down to Corbin today (in my trailer) to do a photo shoot for a new luggage product. Been waiting for him to post up.....
poke.gif

(newmill @ Jan. 24 2007,21:36) You might want to send that seat back to Tobin and have him correct the width
Don't forget about the lemon law, you have thirty days to return it. [/Quote]
Its my understanding that Mr. Tobin is very flexible about returns/fixes. You won't need no stinkin lemon law's.  
laugh.gif

lol...I hope it is fine.  It is my seat now.[/Quote]
Did it get there in the 3 days the postmaster promised?  
wow.gif
[/Quote]
Didn't get it yet. I would say Thursday/Friday it will arrive.

G'day guys,
I deal with Tobin and Lisa every other week and there are a few things to note for best results. Put them in the back of your mind for another day. These are pretty good tips when doing any custom work on-line.

Voice mail. - no. When you phone and leave a message, the info passed is usually poor. don't do it. Especially from a cell phone. Use the email, info is good, no confusion, leave the thread in place. Makes it quicker and a lot better in the long run. Phone services vary as well. For example, Verizon phone service. If someone is leaving a message & another call comes thru, it beeps to let you know you are getting another call...when that happens, it beeps out whatever the person is saying at the time...name, phone # or whatever. My point is only use it if you really have too.

Email. Email is the way to go, assuming it goes to the right address. The right one for Lisa and Tobin is Sales@Tobinseats.com. Here is what probably happened. Comcast bought out Adelphia. Tobin used Adelphia. All went to hell and a lot of email did not get forwarded as they should have. Forward the email that you wrote to the addy above and it should go fine.

End of lesson. lol. but seriously, I do a lot of work through Tobins because they are the best on the planet. They have done the greatest job I could have wished for and they made me look good for a long time now. I am not leaping to their defence because they need me too. It's because I want too. I also noticed that no-one was really pissed, but I figure, if you have all the info it helps smooth things out.

Here are some of the more than a dozen seats that Tobin and Lisa have done for me the past year.

IMG_2121Custom.jpg

ThunderComposites.jpg

Bruce.jpg

Volvi2.jpg

If we are to do a group buy lets get it moving. I have my instructions typed out right now waiting to send to Tobin.
super.gif

Tobin came in yesterday and was installed last night. Whatcha all think?

IMG_0154.jpg

Back