tobin seats

hitmancqc

Registered
I have tried reaching Tobin about customizing my seat with no luck. have left 3 messages because i had some questions before I just sent my money. Anybody know a better way to reach him? Thanks

Email... never fails.

They are a trusted company and a lot of us have done business with them. I know they were busy after the Christmas holiday, so that may account for the slow response.

I just sent him an email. Hope it works, I have been trying to reach him for a week now. Ready to get my seat done. Will be in mexico at end of this month and it would be great time to have seat getting customized so I will riding as soon as i get back!

He's a busy man
beerchug.gif

Hang in there. They are swamped and trying to go through some growing pains. Lisa is now the one that tries to process all the orders, while Tobin has hired at least one other person to help with the actual seat work. It is worth the wait.

This is in no way meant to sound like a rant, just an advisory. Lisa is not a rider. So Tobin is sometimes not getting info that is conveyed without specifically asking to speak to him. I went through the same process of them being hard to reach. I instructed that I speak with Tobin to discuss my seat fitment. The order form doesn't give you much latitiude on what your objectives are in the seat fit.

Lisa is good people, Tobin is good people. They are just getting overwhelemed with circumstances. As it turned out even after Tobin and I talked, my seat still needed to be redone. Tobin admitted that he had never done a seat for anyone my hiegth. The first fit wasnt right. They were very prompt and getting my 2nd fit turned around and I have been WELL PLEASED with the results. Huge difference in comfort and feel.

When you fill out the order, if you feel you want to talk to Tobin, you need to specify that on the order form. Also they no longer have any stock seats there. You will have to be without a seat while you wait, unless you have a second seat to use. I shipped mineoff when I travelled on business. It was there when I returned. The 2nd fit was a long week wait....:-)

I'm looking to get my seat done within the next 30 days or so. How can I get in touch with them? Phone # , e-mail who has it? Did a google search couldn't find. PLEASE HELP!

Go to TobinSeats.com. It has all the contact info. I know you can write sales@tobinseats.com and usually Lisa will answer within a day or so. Leaving phone messages is the slowest way to get a response I found.

I have numbers somewhere is you can't find them. The number is the house number. This is not a big operation. Tobin goes out to the shop and doesn't return home until later. Lisa isn't at the home number I don't think. Don't know. I just know that they are a small operation. And getting swamped with seat work.

Sometimes he is a little slow in responding, but trust that you seat will be well worth the wait!

Thanks for encouraging words. Sent an email last night. No response yet. Will try again in a few days if I dont hear anything. Wanted to send it off by the 23rd. Hope I hear something soon. Is this there only job, or is he doing this in evenings after work?

Took me sometime to talk to him also. Best time (the only time I could get him) is in the evenings. A Great guy, and I LOVE MY SEAT !!!  
super.gif

Damn, sounds like these Tobin seats are in high demand. I got my requested material samples this week, gonna send out the seat tomorrow. Lisa will respond to e-mails within a couple days, she said they have been very busy moving into a new shop.

I called, she answered, sent seat Last Monday, they shipped it back to me last Friday. Simple transaction. Can't wait to get it and put it on.

post some pics when you get it in. Did you get the back splash also?

Back