New Year's Day Ride/Scare

Glad to hear that you and your 10 are OK. Don't wanna hear bout BT becoming a statistic. BTW-your 10 is freakin' gorgeous. That's definitely going to be my next purchase as soon as I get Big Bird paid off.
cool.gif

Damn, bro....real glad to hear that it didn't get any worse. Stay safe, my bro...

Thanks God for the wake up falls BT. They shine a little light on who is actually in charge, us or the beast b/t our legs (LOL, no pun intended). Anyway I'm glad everything worked out bro, we've all sprained a few anus muscles in our day (THAT WAS A GOOD ONE BY THE WAY). Be safe.

BD
I actually stopped and thanked him after it happened, bro.
wink.gif

Glad to hear that you and your 10 are OK. Don't wanna hear bout BT becoming a statistic. BTW-your 10 is freakin' gorgeous. That's definitely going to be my next purchase as soon as I get Big Bird paid off.
cool.gif
Thanks pimp.
beerchug.gif
I think you'll love the 10 if you get one. It's super sweet.
wink.gif

Damn BT! You've GOT TO stop with these "almost lost it threads"...and what's the deal with you always keeping it up and riding the grass?! We should all be so lucky...

I'm just glad you're okay, and that you survived the pucker factor...New Year's Day was absolutely beautiful here too. I went for a spin with my Dad, almost dropped my Busa just trying to back him up out of a driveway. I don't know how I caught it, but that's the closest I've ever come to dropping it AND DIDN'T. I strained every muscle in my body, hurt my legs with the pegs, but I saved it...

Good riding otherwise. It's those little things that keep us on our toes, right?!
smile.gif
Just glad you're okay...

Damn BT! You've GOT TO stop with these "almost lost it threads"...and what's the deal with you always keeping it up and riding the grass?! We should all be so lucky...

I'm just glad you're okay, and that you survived the pucker factor...New Year's Day was absolutely beautiful here too. I went for a spin with my Dad, almost dropped my Busa just trying to back him up out of a driveway. I don't know how I caught it, but that's the closest I've ever come to dropping it AND DIDN'T. I strained every muscle in my body, hurt my legs with the pegs, but I saved it...

Good riding otherwise. It's those little things that keep us on our toes, right?!
smile.gif
Just glad you're okay...
Yeah, I know... too many close ones. My luck has to be just about out.
drooling3.gif
Oh, and I'm glad you kept the busa off the deck!
eek2.gif
What's with all the close calls on 01/01/05 ? A lot of the kawi folks also had 'em...
rock.gif

Time for a track day bro! Glad your OK though!!
Man, I'd love to do a track day. Got invited to one on the 2nd... free stay... free pit... free tag along in the enclosed trailer... just pay for eats and track fees. I don't have leathers yet though, so it was a no go.
sad.gif
I have GOT to turbocharge my weight loss again so I can get on down to my goal and get leathers. I really... REALLY want to hit the track. I think that would slow me down on the street. Havin' somewhere to blast legally and relatively safely would make it less tempting on the street where it's illegal and not very safe at all...

No idea! After my close call, I almost ran off the road...just not concentrating for a few minutes afterward, and that isn't the way to ride!
wow.gif

Just glad you didn't drop your new ride BT...

No idea! After my close call, I almost ran off the road...just not concentrating for a few minutes afterward, and that isn't the way to ride!
wow.gif

Just glad you didn't drop your new ride BT...
I'm glad too Michelle... Here's the bike owned by the 10 board guy who wasn't so lucky. gravel in a hard uphill right hander...

I'd still be pukin' if this had happened to mine...
eek2.gif

ZX10R_2.jpg

sad.gif
OUCH...that hurts to look at...

I'd cry...being the baby that I am...
tounge.gif
Hope the guy was okay?

sad.gif

tounge.gif
Hope the guy was okay?
Small cut near one eye from busted lid shield, some swollen fingers, but nothing broken... said he felt like he walked into a batting cage though... Dang lucky I'd say... He said he flew right between two street sign posts. If he had hit either one he might not have been posting about the crash...

eee k hate those wake up calls guess that they are needed sometimes though better than a call to relatives from police asking them to come to identify you

sad.gif

tounge.gif
 Hope the guy was okay?
Small cut near one eye from busted lid shield, some swollen fingers, but nothing broken... said he felt like he walked into a batting cage though... Dang lucky I'd say... He said he flew right between two street sign posts. If he had hit either one he might not have been posting about the crash...
Just glad he's okay then...wow, what a scary day that must have been...
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

tounge.gif
Hope the guy was okay?
Just glad he's okay then...wow, what a scary day that must have been...
sad.gif
Yeah... Makes me feel really, REALLY lucky.

sad.gif

Back