new undertail and hugger recieved today

Looks nice. Out in bright daylight nobody behind you will see the leds. They will wash out. You would be well advised to add some Hyperlights on the back of that Busa also.

I got the same exact undertail/hugger combo from the same source just a couple of days ago, I had already modified my undertray for the HB undertail. For the life of me I could not get this one to fit; I even cut more from the undertray. I know it is something I am missing here but the HB undertail install was definately not this difficult! I won the Hot Bodies undertail last year at the Busa Stampede so it did not cost me anything, it is just a different color from what the bike is now.

The goal was to install the Fullspeed setup already black and just keep the HB as a spare; I guess I could just get the hb undertail painted or buy one in black. After seeing your post and knowing that install is possible I may have to try and tackle this again... yours looks good!:thumbsup: Also if you could share the wire code combination that would be great as you know they did'nt come with them. Thanks!

Last edited:
I got the same exact undertail/hugger combo from the same source just a couple of days ago, I had already modified my undertray for the HB undertail. For the life of me I could not get this one to fit; I even cut more from the undertray. I know it is something I am missing here but the HB undertail install was definately not this difficult! I won the Hot Bodies undertail last year at the Busa Stampede so it did not cost me anything, it is just a different color from what the bike is now.

The goal was to install the Fullspeed setup already black and just keep the HB as a spare; I guess I could just get the hb undertail painted or buy one in black. After seeing your post and knowing that install is possible I may have to try and tackle this again... yours looks good!:thumbsup: Also if you could share the wire code combination that would be great as you know they did'nt come with them. Thanks!

im glad im not the only org member that has bought this lol it was a little difficult you sound like you cut near the computer part hopefully not well you just need to spread the underhot bodie untill the holes line up sounds easy but its not i had my wife help hold and put the plastic plugs in the actuall install of the hotbodie took approx. 30 to 40 mins. alot of cursing but the undertail does give a little the wiring code is simple
red >>>>brake light
whit>>>>running lights
green>>>>>turn signals
black>>>>>>ground
what i did was cut the factory harnesses off the factory turn sig.
since cutting the oem undertail is ireverible i said what the hey and i dont see myself selling the lights anyway so works for me ....but left it factory on bike soldered them and heat shrinked then electric taped all wires from lights to plugs so no problems later ....hopefully i hope this helps if you need to pm me and il send you my phone number if you need more help.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Looks great man!!! Just please becareful riding around during the day with that undertail on. I'm not kidding, the white taillights get a bad glare on em and make it really hard to see the brake lights and blinkers.

thanks man i would have to say i will watch out ....but i will say ive lived in new jersey and i dont know exactly where you live but i worked in manhattan and when i did i seen alot of bike wrecks you guys just have more traffic and more stupid drivers not saying decatur doesnt you just have more:laugh: thanks for the heads up :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

did you buy your from ebay too?

im glad im not the only org member that has bought this lol it was a little difficult you sound like you cut near the computer part hopefully not well you just need to spread the underhot bodie untill the holes line up sounds easy but its not i had my wife help hold and put the plastic plugs in the actuall install of the hotbodie took approx. 30 to 40 mins. alot of cursing but the undertail does give a little the wiring code is simple
red >>>>brake light
whit>>>>running lights
green>>>>>turn signals
black>>>>>>ground
what i did was cut the factory harnesses off the factory turn sig.
since cutting the oem undertail is ireverible i said what the hey and i dont see myself selling the lights anyway so works for me ....but left it factory on bike soldered them and heat shrinked then electric taped all wires from lights to plugs so no problems later ....hopefully i hope this helps if you need to pm me and il send you my phone number if you need more help.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Thanks for the info. I will definately let you know if I need more help!:bowdown:

thanks man i would have to say i will watch out ....but i will say ive lived in new jersey and i dont know exactly where you live but i worked in manhattan and when i did i seen alot of bike wrecks you guys just have more traffic and more stupid drivers not saying decatur doesnt you just have more:laugh: thanks for the heads up :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

did you buy your from ebay too?
I'm over in Central Jersey, def true about the overpopulation of bad drivers... and I don't have em, a good riding buddy of mine does. They're just really hard to see during the daytime or if a headlight hits em just right.

Back